“Small Shop - Great Food”
Review of Wilson's Market

Wilson's Market
Ranked #6 of 26 Restaurants in Ellenville
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

Got to stop here. Italian Sub a great combo of meat and Cheeses. The Pastrami with cheese and home made horseradish mayo — I’d walk there for it! Go early — closes at 4. Traveling in Catskills make Wilson’s in Ellenville.

Reviewed 15 July 2018

No frills atmosphere, a little like the soup nazi as far as personality but they make great sandwiches no question about it! I love the Italian hero, they have a limited salad and sides menu, a small dining area, and a well stocked fridge with beer and soft drinks, really good don’t let the architecture fool you.

Reviewed 31 March 2017

love this place for years. Subs are tasty and they can concoct almost anything you ask for. Have specials also which changes things up. Homemade salads too. My son-in-law always has me get Wilson's for lunch when he comes to visit.

Reviewed 10 March 2017

They make excellent homemade salads and sandwiches. Everything seems to be extra fresh. I had Wilson's cater for me and my mother as well as the guests were impressed including myself with the quality and taste of the foods. The giant sub disappeared in minutes as well as the baked ziti and other delights that I ordered from them. Highly recommend! You won't regret it.

Reviewed 11 January 2017

My kids and I spent many afternoons having lunch at Wilson's. when they come home to visit for the holidays, I always pick up heroes, salads and pickles from Wilson's. Tom makes delicious specials daily. Never disappointed!