“There is a lot of elbow room at Elbow Room”
Review of Elbow Room

Elbow Room
Ranked #17 of 110 Restaurants in Elmira
Price range: US$5 - US$34
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Bar, Grill
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch
Description: A great place for food for you and the family, or just a few drinks. Great selection of beer, Craft, Micro Brews etc... Many people have described us as the Cheers of Elmira, and I agree. Come in alone and leave having made a few new friends. We are cash or check only but there is an ATM if needed. Stop by and give us a try. We are most famous for our wings, 15-16 per order, but there are other great selections on the menu. Special orders are no problem. If we've got the ingredients we'll accommodate you any way we can!!!
Reviewed 13 February 2017

Its a great place to dine if you have overly large elbows and you're claustrophobic. Or fat or obese or diabetic. I recommend this place to anyone who doesn't like people and just wants some elbow room, man.

Reviewed 7 January 2017

Their wings are supposed to be good if not great. Over priced they leave the wing tips on I could taste old oil ............................. do not waste your taste buds or your money . It's old & tired .

Reviewed 13 December 2016

Billie Burger sure isnt the same thing I had 40 years ago. INEDIBLE. I asked for medium and they must have taken it to the glass factory in the Heights and incinerated it . Yeah, it took that long and there were only about 6 patrons at the bar. "fully dressed" actually means that you will get whatever they decide you should have. A tiny plop of mustard, a soggy tomato slice that was prepped the day before, and the bottom of the bun was HARD where they didnt seal the bag at night. The wings - omg people, how can anybody say they are the best in Elmira? You cant have tried wings anywhere else. So greasy you wont have to strain on the toilet.

Reviewed 26 October 2016

I rated this place as the "best wings in town" for several years in a row because they use to be just that, the best!! I haven't been to the Elbow Room in a couple of years and was looking forward to their wings. Unfortunately, my visit on 10/18 and was greatly disappointing. I ordered 4 dozen wings, a side of onion rings and a tossed salad. The wings were small with little meat and weren't even slightly spicy (I ordered medium hot). In fact 1 order to go, had no wing sauce at all and just a pool of grease in the bottom of the to go box. The salad was bland and the Italian dressing that I have been getting for the past 15 yrs or more was mostly oil. I ended up taking the wings home and throwing them away! A HUGE disappointment! I won't be returning!

3  Thank ecmazz
Reviewed 11 October 2016

What a waste of time! Cash only, It takes FOREVER to get a Billy burger which was the WORST burger I ever had in my life. Was it even beef? Fully dressed, I tell them. So when it crawled out of the grave and made it to my table, I'm like, wheres the onions and tomato? I said FULLY DRESSED.The bar was nearly full but I was the ONLY diner at the time. WHY did it take FORTY MINUTES to get a burger and fries?

3  Thank David G