“Best wings around.”

Ranked #13 of 114 Restaurants in Elmira
Price range: US$5 - US$34
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Bar, Grill
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch
Description: A great place for food for you and the family, or just a few drinks. Great selection of beer, Craft, Micro Brews etc... Many people have described us as the Cheers of Elmira, and I agree. Come in alone and leave having made a few new friends. We are cash or check only but there is an ATM if needed. Stop by and give us a try. We are most famous for our wings, 15-16 per order, but there are other great selections on the menu. Special orders are no problem. If we've got the ingredients we'll accommodate you any way we can!!!
Reviewed 9 August 2017

Their wings are large and meaty. They have other items but I just stay with the wings and cheese sticks. Reasonable prices as well.

Reviewed 19 May 2017

I was visiting on business and the hotel staff recommended this as a great local place with great wings. I ate at the bar where the bartender did take time to make some small talk. Three TVs over the bar with sports, news and game shows depending on the time. Ample sized parking lot. I enjoyed the Wings with Sticky Honey Garlic Sauce. I also had an order of Fried Mushrooms. A nice Black Lager was recommended by the bartender that I did enjoy immensely. Great time, Great Experience. I definitely recommend this one and will be back.

Reviewed 11 March 2017

Excellent food, excellent draft selection, and terrific service! Great local, neighborhood eatery and bar!!

Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

Spent time with friends from school days. Food was fabulous. Bar was up for making Colorado Bulldogs for my sister and they had Mike's Hard Lemonade for me

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

Very good food, if your looking for fingerfood, burgers and sandwiches.
Has recently been purchased by a new owner, that put his entire life into the business, before the purchase. The food is as good, if not better than it was before.
Portions are very filling, especially for the price, which stayed comparible with the surrounding businesses.