“Great Little Lunch Spot!”
Review of Turtle Leaf Cafe

Turtle Leaf Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Turtle Leaf Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 116 Restaurants in Elmira
Price range: US$6 - US$12
Cuisines: American
Description: Turtle Leaf Cafe supports efforts to maintain a green environment and preserve our world for the future. Organic and local produce are purchased whenever possible. We believe that food should not only taste good, but be good for you. Providing healthy choices to maintain optimal health for our cutsomers is our priority. Enjoy!
Reviewed 24 July 2018

We stopped for lunch based on others' reviews. We certainly enjoyed our meal! I had a fabulous salad with grilled chicken, and my husband had a burger. Great service, very good food and a nice place to enjoy lunch.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

I was there last month with some friends and I had the best turkey pannini ever! Turkey on wheat with a soft brie and cranberry mayo...ummmmmmmmmmmm mouth watering. The urn with the fruit-infused water is a great addition to any meal as well. The service is fast and friendly. I would recommend that you get there after 1PM however as the place fills up fast and the seating is limited. Can't wait for my friends to come back to town so that we can enjoy another wonderful treat! PS-the homemade nacho and salsa that comes with the meal is amazing!

Reviewed 5 December 2017

I stopped in during work travel and it was during my 6 week fitness challenge. I had strict dietary restrictions but they worked with me to craft a delicious salad that met my dietary requirements. I would definitely visit this location again if I was in the area.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Excellent vegetarian chili and breakfast burrito. Loved the fruit-infused water available to patrons free of charge. Warm, friendly atmosphere. Food for vegans and meat lovers. A small coffee shop atmosphere with great, fresh food and many drink offerings. Service was quick!

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

Stopped here for lunch while working in Elmira. Busy little place with good, fresh food and smoothies. Staff is friendly and service is quick. There are tables to eat inside or outside. It was good enough to go back the second day. They offer chips with your sandwich or carrots and grapes.