“Great lunch!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 26 March 2018

Last time we were here must have just been a bad day for them. That or it was a bad server who hopefully is gone now. Quick attentive polite service today! Margaritas were perfect, our lunch selections came out promptly and were very good. I'm glad I came back. try Garcia's, you'll like it.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

This restaurant has the best staff. Always helpful abd friendly. The food is great and the drinks are DELICIOUS. Stop on and try this place. You'll be glad you did!

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

I’m not a real fan of Mexican food but some of these dishes were pretty good. The first visit the chimichangas were delicious the 2nd visit less so. More onions than chicken so a bit of a disappointment. We were having a birthday party & they were great letting us bring a birthday cake & brought dishes & silverware.

Reviewed 15 October 2017

Staying at nearby Holiday Inn and stopped in for dinner after Jazz Concert in Horseheads. What a surprise - good Mexican food and fantastic margaritas!!

Reviewed 1 October 2017

I've been going to Garcias for years and enjoying it and that is the ONLY reason they're getting two stars and not one star for today's visit. The place was very busy, and I understand that the food service was slow. I have no problem with that. However after taking our dinner order we did not see our waitress again for OVER AN HOUR. She never came by with a simple comment like "Sorry this is taking so long folks, can I get you anything?" I'd have liked another beer or some chips, but she never came by......although from across the restaurant we watched her hanging out with other members of the wait staff. The food was good when it finally arrived but by then I had indigestion.