Budget Inn(Falconer)
US$209
Hampton.com
US$225
US$192
Best Western Plus Downtown Jamestown(Jamestown)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$116
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$80
US$70
US$152
US$123
Hampton.com
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleansliding doorfirst floorfresh baked cookiesparking lotclean place to staybreakfast areathe general managercoffee makerfair pricewafflesnight's sleepcontinental breakfastnew yorksuperior kingmotel
Reviewed 28 March 2015

This is by far the best hotel I have stayed at! Very flexible with me ! Very very sweet to my puppy ! That's the best part pet friendly ! Pets are family as well ! The room was so comfy and I loved the appliances in it ! Especially a little coffee maker because I had to stay up ! Plus cookies ! Very friendly ! The lady who worked night shift Annette Bell was the sweetest lady I have met recently ! She made sure my stay was worth it ! Helped me with my puppy ! Just definitely a people's person ! I really enjoyed my stay ! If I ever have to stay in jamestown again im staying here ! No doubt !

Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank Jessbesspe
RRI273, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Jamestown - Falconer, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2015

It is a key ambition of ours to ensure that pet friendly never equates to a lower level of service and cleanliness and I’m glad that you found our efforts to be successful. I am so glad that you enjoyed our staff courtesy and have taken the time to recognize the hospitality and care that we aim to provide for each and every guest. I have shared your compliments with our staff (Annette Bell) and thank you for giving me the opportunity to recognize them for a job well done! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

Reviewed 19 March 2015

Very clean and modern room for a very fair price. The room had a frig and a sliding glass door to the outside. Nothing fancy, but everything you need for a comfortable good stay and sleep. I was only driving through and just needed a place to sleep, but the area seemed to have a lot to offer. The staff was friendly, though they couldn't match the online price and I had to make a reservation from my phone and wait while the reservation appeared on the front desk computer. They had free breakfast till 10 AM and free cookies and beverages till 11pm.

Room Tip: If you have a lot of stuff in the car or will need to make many trips to the car, the ground floor rooms have a sliding glass door that exits into the parking area.
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank HappyTrekker9
RRI273, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Jamestown - Falconer, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2015

We sincerely appreciate your time and effort to write us a very insightful review. It means a lot to hear from guests who are satisfied with all of our services and amenities such as clean and modern room for a very fair price, fridge and a sliding glass door to the outside, and free breakfast. We are glad your stay was comfortable and we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 17 March 2015

I'm used to dealing with quality hotels that have high standards such as Marriott and Hampton and I made the mistake of staying at a Red Roof Inn for a weekend. I booked ahead of time via their website for Saturday and Sunday nights, but only stayed Saturday night, and was billed for Saturday and Sunday nights. I tried checking out Sunday morning but the manager said too bad, since I was required to give 24 hour cancellation notice. I emailed a complaint via their website and was contacted with an apology. They said that I should have been able to cancel and that they would correct the bill and not charge me for Sunday night. It's been a month now and they've stopped responding to my inquiries and they have never corrected my bill. Stay away from this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled with family
RRI273, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Jamestown - Falconer, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2015

We are deeply distressed to discover the lapse in service you experienced during your recent stay. I assure you that we take such issues very seriously and we are investigating this matter. We hope to see you again someday and to transform your opinion of our hotel and service.

Reviewed 13 March 2015

I have lived in the Jamestown area my whole life and remember Red Roof Inn being a Motel 6 before. I never stayed at either place until this past week on March 10 to 11, 2015. Check in time is at 3:00p, but due to me working at 2:00p I wondered if I could check in earlier at 1:30p and the ladies working were more than accommodating - one being the manager of the place. If there is no one at the desk, just use the red phone on the counter - they don't mind it seems and are busy doing other things to be at that desk all the time. It's nice, quiet, and tucked away from the main Route 394 and I-86 so noise was minimal to non-existent. Breakfast is from 6:00a to 10:00a, but I didn't wake up to participate so I can't rate the food, though I was told it was actually great!

Room Tip: Avoid Room 130 to 135 if you can. Those rooms are near the cafe` and stock room, so you may here some people stomping on their way to eat or employees getting service ready which may disrupt your sleep as it did me. No big deal, just a thought.
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Dan S
RRI273, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Jamestown - Falconer, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2015

Your compliments to our staff and management team are greatly appreciated. We seek to give each guest a very comfortable and accommodating experience and we are thrilled to hear of our success in this ambition. We are all looking forward to your next visit and hope it will be just as enjoyable.

Reviewed 8 March 2015 via mobile

Felt comfortable right away because of the manager Elizabeth. This woman went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable. Probably one of the politest and most sincere managers I've ever come across. My stay was short only 2 days but I know where I'll be going next time I'm out that way. Thanks Elizabeth. Oh ya the rooms were very clean and the price is reasonable. That's all carry on. Next time I'm getting the cookies

Stayed: March 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Tim P
RRI273, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Jamestown - Falconer, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2015

It is great to hear from you and I am so glad that you enjoyed our staff courtesy and have taken the time to recognize the hospitality and care that we aim to provide for each and every guest. We want you to feel like family and if our staff is making you feel this welcomed and at home, then we know we're doing our job. Thank you for your kind comments and 5 star rating.