Budget Inn(Falconer)
US$209
Hampton.com
US$225
US$192
Best Western Plus Downtown Jamestown(Jamestown)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$116
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$80
US$70
US$152
US$123
Hampton.com
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleansliding doorfirst floorfresh baked cookiesparking lotclean place to staybreakfast areathe general managercoffee makerfair pricewafflesnight's sleepcontinental breakfastnew yorksuperior kingmotel
Reviewed 19 May 2015

would like to say thank you to red roof inn for the up dating of the motel. it was very pleasant and comfortable. the beds were much better. and the service was out of this world awesome!!!! also a big shout out to brittany she checked us in and was there for breakfast and check out. she was so informarive and helpful. totally went out of her way to make us comfortable and tending to our needs. through it all she kept the most amazing smile and was so polite. this was like our fourth time staying and this motel. thanks again brittany, so glad you were there.

Room Tip: first floor
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank Michael C
RRI273, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Jamestown - Falconer, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2015

We are excited to learn of your five star experience at our motel. It is truly great to hear from you and I am so glad that you enjoyed our staff courtesy and have taken the time to recognize the hospitality and care that we aim to provide for each and every guest. We are excited to share this review with Brittany, our staff, who will be pleased to hear of the outcome of their efforts to make you feel at home. We can't wait to give you another five star experience!

Reviewed 18 May 2015 via mobile

This was a great stay, my two sons and me were up here fishing for the weekend and needed a reasonable place to stay, the breakfast was good the beds were good,
Brittany at the front desk was AWESOME!
Very friendly and likeable!

Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank Leanderyoder Y
RRI273, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Jamestown - Falconer, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2015

Thank you for sharing your five star experience and for pointing out the efforts of our front desk staff, Brittany, to treat you like family and make you feel at home! We are glad your stay was comfortable and we can't wait to serve you again!

Reviewed 3 April 2015

We were in the area due to a death in our family. From the time we checked in to the time we left (3 days) we were so impressed with this hotel. Brittany (front desk) is amazing. We found out she had only been there 1 month. Amazing young girl who did everything in her power to make our stay comfortable. A great hot breakfast, and warm homemade cookies in the evening. The kitchen is always open for cold and hot beverages. The rooms have all been updated and newly refurnished. A really nice place to stay. Thank you Brittany and manager Elizabeth for all your help during a very difficult time.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank Caren B
RRI273, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Jamestown - Falconer, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and to acknowledge the efforts of our hardworking staff (Brittany and Elizabeth) to be as accommodating, helpful, and welcoming as possible. I am very pleased to learn that you enjoyed the breakfast offered at our hotel. Thank you so much for sharing this experience and giving us the opportunity to recognize our staff for exemplary work.

Reviewed 28 March 2015

This is by far the best hotel I have stayed at! Very flexible with me ! Very very sweet to my puppy ! That's the best part pet friendly ! Pets are family as well ! The room was so comfy and I loved the appliances in it ! Especially a little coffee maker because I had to stay up ! Plus cookies ! Very friendly ! The lady who worked night shift Annette Bell was the sweetest lady I have met recently ! She made sure my stay was worth it ! Helped me with my puppy ! Just definitely a people's person ! I really enjoyed my stay ! If I ever have to stay in jamestown again im staying here ! No doubt !

Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank Jessbesspe

It is a key ambition of ours to ensure that pet friendly never equates to a lower level of service and cleanliness and I’m glad that you found our efforts to be successful. I am so glad that you enjoyed our staff courtesy and have taken the time to recognize the hospitality and care that we aim to provide for each and every guest. I have shared your compliments with our staff (Annette Bell) and thank you for giving me the opportunity to recognize them for a job well done! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

Reviewed 19 March 2015

Very clean and modern room for a very fair price. The room had a frig and a sliding glass door to the outside. Nothing fancy, but everything you need for a comfortable good stay and sleep. I was only driving through and just needed a place to sleep, but the area seemed to have a lot to offer. The staff was friendly, though they couldn't match the online price and I had to make a reservation from my phone and wait while the reservation appeared on the front desk computer. They had free breakfast till 10 AM and free cookies and beverages till 11pm.

Room Tip: If you have a lot of stuff in the car or will need to make many trips to the car, the ground floor rooms have a sliding glass door that exits into the parking area.
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank HappyTrekker9
RRI273, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Jamestown - Falconer, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2015

We sincerely appreciate your time and effort to write us a very insightful review. It means a lot to hear from guests who are satisfied with all of our services and amenities such as clean and modern room for a very fair price, fridge and a sliding glass door to the outside, and free breakfast. We are glad your stay was comfortable and we look forward to your next visit!