“So good!”

Prosecco Italian Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Prosecco Italian Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 19 Restaurants in Farmington
Price range: US$10 - US$38
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Prosecco Italian Restaurant & Jazz Bar is one of the best choices if your looking for an authentic Italian restaurant in the Finger Lakes Region. We are located in Farmington, NY on Route 332, just a short drive from Exit 44 on the New York State Thruway. We are conveniently located for diners visiting us from Rochester, NY or nearby Canandaigua, NY.
Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

This restaurant was unexpectedly awesome. The food was delish! The bread to start was soft and fresh! For dinner, I had the Greek Pizza and my daughter had the Quattro Fromaggi. Both were delectable!
The waiter was prompt and friendly and the food was quick and wonderful! Two big thumbs up.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

Prosecco has a very high end look and ambiance, with a NYC flair. The drinks and food are excellent, the portions are generous, the prices are reasonable, and they have great live jazz which adds to the atmosphere.

Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

Stopped here by chance; great choice! Friendly service, good selection, scrumptious food. We will definitely visit again when in the area. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 13 July 2017

My wife and I visited this restaurant for our anniversary. We wanted a good Italian dinner and decided to try this restaurant based on the positive reviews. When we entered the restaurant, we were shocked to see the restaurant empty (at a time/date that other restaurants are normally busy). I read online that they had gluten free options, including a gluten free spaghetti option (which I wanted to order). To my surprise, the gluten free option of spaghetti was not available; and the only gluten free option was penne pasta. So I ordered the gluten free penne pasta. I also inquired about happy hour (which was advertised on the website and on a card on the table) and the waiter informed me that happy hour was only for those sitting at the bar (which was literally five feet away). This was perplexing to me! Did I have to walk to the bar to get the discounted price? I did not understand the waiter’s rationale behind this decision, especially when we overheard the waiter provide another customer happy hour prices to a couple that was sitting two tables behind us. The wait staff was for the most part clueless about the food and drinks on the menu. Additionally, the service was poor and inattentive. As for the food, I am under the impression that my meal was reheated in a microwave since the food was unbelievably hot near the outside of the bowl but ice cold in the middle. The penne pasta was a broken mess! Overall, the food tasted horrible! I ate about three bites then asked the waiter to take the plate away. My wife’s food was also underwhelming. The WORST part of the experience was the price of food. I do not mind paying a lot of money for good food, but I felt cheated since the experience/food was equivalent to take out Italian food. Please think twice about going to this restaurant you are better off going to a restaurant like Olive Garden! At least, if the food is horrible, I am not paying close to (or over) $20/dish.

1  Thank quinith630
Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

Went with friends on a Friday night. Crowded, but service was good. Everyone enjoyed their meals. Did run out of the snapper special and the wine we were drinking when we tried to order a second bottle. Otherwise enjoyable.