“Great Pizza - Charbroiled Wing - yum!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Jason & Family's New York Pizzeria
Ranked #6 of 17 Restaurants in Farmington
Reviewed 3 November 2015 via mobile

I ordered a pizza and wings while just chilling at home alone - the Pizza was delish - great toppings - but the wings were fantastic - huge and meaty and great flavor. My first time there, but I'll be back for sure!!

1  Thank Delaine G

Reviewed 11 October 2015 via mobile

We get pizza every Thursday from this pizzeria. They always remember our name, have our food ready and genuinely thank us for our loyal business. Get ur pizza here!!!!!!!!!

1  Thank Maria F
Reviewed 18 July 2015 via mobile

My large pepperoni pizza was fantastic. It had spicy pepperoni, great sauce, and fresh cheese all cooked perfectly. The wait was about the standard 20min but it was well worth it.

3  Thank Patrick W
Reviewed 9 November 2014 via mobile

I always thought this pizza was the best in the area. After closing for awhile and then family members reopening I was anxious to try. My first time back did not impress. I gave it some time and gave it another try. It was perfect. Sauce is exceptional, pizza is outstanding.

Meatballs are also delicious. No pasta to pair it with so I either get the meatball sub or just order a side of meatballs.

Give it a try. My #1 is back.

1  Thank Fishfrylover