US$129
US$110
Quality Inn & Suites Fishkill(Fishkill)(Great Value!)
US$130
Comfort Suites(Fishkill)
US$119
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$169
Holiday Inn Express(Fishkill)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$126
HIExpress.com
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$95
Hotels.com
Courtyard by Marriott Fishkill(Fishkill)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$309
Residence Inn
All reviewsomelette stationone bedroom suiteomelet barmade to order omeletsfull kitchenfamily weddingfree breakfasta great place to stayexcellent breakfastexcellent stayindoor poolhot breakfasthot tubvery nice hotelfront desk staffenjoyed my staybusiness center
Reviewed 24 October 2012

I am partial to Hyatt, but did not know what to expect from a Hyatt House. It is a hotel for overnight or extended stays. We got a one bedroom suite because we were exhausted and wanted two televisions without fussing over the remote or keeping one of us up.

The living room furniture is not high end like regular Hyatts, but is certainly adequate. The bed was very comfortable and the bathroom and toiletries were very nice. I typically stay in a Hampton or Holiday Inn Express when driving through the Poughkeepsie/Fishkill area, but the Hyatt House may have won me over. It is a better value for the money.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank ResearcherMD
Reviewed 24 October 2012

I have stayed at the Hyatt House in Fishkill twice in the last month while travelling for work. I have looked longingly at this property on previous visits but was never able to get a price which fit my travel budget.

I'm really thrilled that I finally got the chance to stay here. The rooms are very comfortable with solid furniture and a feeling that they are well maintained. Everything is super clean and the design of the hotel is welcoming.

Everyone comments that the breakfast is amazing because it has an omelet bar. While this is certainly nice as a perk, it isn't that big a deal - the omelets are pretty small. Also the rest of the breakfast is a buffet which is good, but it isn't haute cuisine.

Overall my stays have both been great, and I will definitely plan to stay here in the future if possible.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 October 2012

Best breakfast of any hotel, ever. Dedicated omlette chef. All around hotel experience was excellent. Close by shopping for necesseties and restaurants. Construction seemed to be fairly new. My wife and and mother in law were very pleased. The hotel make me look good.

Room Tip: There is no road noise anywhere.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 October 2012

We had the best stay at this hotel. What a gem! We received an upgrade to a King 2 bedroom suite. The room was perfect for the 4 of us traveling together. The beds were very comfortable. The hotel was busy, but still quiet for sleeping.
The hot breakfast (with made to order omlettes) was very much appreciated on our trip. The breakfast room was large and easy to get seating. The breakfast items were never out -- they were replenished often. I also appreciated the quality "starbucks" coffee. Nice touch.
There were extras in the room for us too: toothpaste and quality toiletries.
The hotel was easy to get to and located near several restaurants.
Everything felt new, clean, and a good quality. It was a pleasure to stay here.
I certainly got more that I was expecting. I would love to stay again when I am in the area:)

Room Tip: I dont have any tips on how to get a good room, they just gave us a fabulous one at the start..without asking.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 September 2012

I enjoyed my stay here, it was very close to the interstate and close to a variety of shops, restaurants but also quiet. the room was very nice and smelled clean. the exercise room was ok. the pool was shallow 4 1/2 feet deep but a great temperature and clean. my knee had been injured and I was looking forward to swimming but i had to swim in circles and kept hitting my knees on the bottom of the pool. other than the shallow pool i loved this hotel. the sheets smelled clean and the bathroom was clean and i slept well.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business