All reviews omelette station one bedroom suite omelet bar made to order omelets full kitchen a great place to stay free breakfast hot breakfast front desk staff hot tub bed was comfortable business center very nice hotel pleasant stay fresh fruit staff was friendly the breakfast area
Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

This is the worst hotel I've ever stayed in! We checked in Saturday through Monday for a wedding weekend and came back to our room to find it locked. Nobody's key would work. Cops were called and they still couldn't get us in. I was on the phone with at least 5 online representatives and nobody could help. Worst customer service ever! I'd rather stay in a hostel than deal with this ever again. Don't stay here!!!!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 July 2018

Good friendly helpful staff.
Clean and comfortable room with all the necessaties.
Good breakfast - lots of variety. Definitely recommend the freshly made omelette.
Overall stay excellent.
Great first experience staying at a Hyatt Hotel.

Reviewed 1 July 2018

We stayed here for a nearby wedding, others stayed at another hotel in the same corporate park. I heard a number of complaints at the other place but our stay here at the Hyatt was perfect. It’s in a great location, close to shopping and restaurants., right off I84.

Reviewed 29 June 2018

Everything was excellent we went everywhere. Room was ADA staff was helpful. Room was clean and comfortable. Omelets at breakfast were great. I will definitely come back to stay here. A plus Walmart across steet Cracker Barrel restaurant WOW.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

This hotel is always clean and welcoming. I have been staying here a few times every year. It is usually a short trip, but this facility makes me feel pampered and relaxed. One of the best breakfast bars around with made to order omelettes. On one trip they didn’t have a room available on the 1st night. I had to stay at another local hotel the 1st night and happily moved to the Hyatt House for the rest of my stay. It is that nice!