US$121
US$109
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$127/night.

US$109
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$132/night.

US$122
US$110
Quality Inn & Suites Fishkill(Fishkill)(Great Value!)
US$130
QualityInn
US$105
US$139
US$254
US$154
Residence Inn
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$178/night.

US$149
Hyatt.com
US$110
All reviewshi expressthe breakfast arearoom was cleanred line dinerlocation is greatfridge and microwavestayed here for two nightshot tubyogurtstaff was friendlyfree breakfastwould stay here againwest pointone night staywonderful staymovie theatercookies
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

The Holiday Inn Express is right at rte. 9 just off the interstate. It is in an area with several other hotels, many restaurants, shopping, and a movie theater. The hotel is undergoing some renovations, so my room was recently redone and had that fresh, new smell. Bath and Body Works products were a pleasant surprise in the bathroom, and a Keurig, microwave, and fridge in the room were added pluses. The indoor pool looked small, but it was big enough for a few kids to play Marco Polo. The parking lot in front of the hotel has lost some spaces due to construction, but there is parking to the side and in the back. Since I stayed on the weekend, the construction crew was off, so it was quiet. There is a great diner to walk to across the parking lot. It is about 20 minutes to the Poughkeepsie train station via route 9, and the hotel is convenient to the many colleges and attractions in the area. I would definitely stay again when in town.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Harsh P, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and for recommending our hotel to other travelers. I'm sure our entire hotel staff enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your stay. We will be looking forward to your next visit in the area.

Reviewed 9 May 2018

Stayed here for 2 nights with a Bus tour of 53 people. Service was amazing. and the area was great for the group. Plenty of places to eat - would highly recommend the diner behind it. Say your staying at the hotel and save 10%.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
HIEX-Fishkill, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2018

Thank you for your wonderful feedback, we are glad you enjoyed your stay with us.

Reviewed 16 March 2018

I've stayed here before and I'm a IHG Gold rewards member and I must say that I'm disappointed and I don't know if I'll be staying in this place again. First room I was given I couldn't enter the room (faulty access card)downstairs to get a new card got back to the room and the bathroom was locked I had to get the manager back to unlock the bathroom door. I sat down in the desk chair and it was broken. I requested a new room and got it.We went out to run some errands and came back to find the refrigerator wasn't working and also smelled funny. I didn't bother to call down to the front desk because I'm tired of complaining.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
HIEX-Fishkill, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2018

Thank you for being our valued IHG rewards Gold member.
Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. We use feedback, such as yours, to continuously make changes to our brand to improve the guest experience.We do apologize for inconvenience you had during your stay

Again, thank you for sharing your comments, and if I can be of assistance to you, please contact me directly at 845-896-4001 or gm@expressfishkill.com

Reviewed 13 March 2018

Stayed one night in this Holiday Inn Express while visiting some friends in the area. The hotel is in the middle of some kind of remodel and is covered in construction debris. The hotel was not able to honor our room with a king bed that we booked due to a furniture shortage, so we were placed in a room with 2 queens.

The room looked to be clean, but as the night wore on we found that the carpet was sticky in many spots, there were fingernail clippings in the bed and on the floor, and there were some very suspicious white dripping stains on the nightstand. Pair that with a sticky bathroom floor, a shower curtain that was old and not quite long enough, and a very calcified shower head, and it turned into a very disappointing stay. I have stayed in many IHG properties and have typically found the rooms to be clean and pleasant. This hotel is definitely not representing the brand very well.

There are plenty of other hotels in Fishkill and I would recommend avoiding this one.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
HIEX-Fishkill, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2018

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Holiday Inn Express Fishkill New York.

Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. We use feedback, such as yours, to continuously make changes to our brand to improve the guest experience. Without details on our mistakes, we cannot correct them.

We hope that you will give us the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for one night while in the area. Room was very clean. Pool was nice temperature and kids absolutely loved it. The breakfast was basic but satisfying. We were able to park right outside our room. Everything seemed clean, inviting, and professional. Good location right by the Walmart/restaurant area. Would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for choosing Holiday Inn Express and for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience at Holiday Inn Express FISHKILL-MID HUDSON VALLEY.

Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. we are glad the you enjoy your stay at our hotel.