See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 July 2015

This motel is ancient, and moldy. Having just spent 2 nights there, I will NEVER stay there again. I believe this motel got flooded out during hurricane Irene and it was never repaired properly. The moldy smell was so awful I had to open all of the windows and go to the towns "supermarket" and buy 2 air fresheners just to be able to stand it for the 2 nights I stayed. When I entered the room, the smell was overwhelming, overuse of industrial cleaning fluids trying to cover up the underlying moldy smell. There was mold literally caulked into the bathroom sink perimeter. The bedding was so cheap that the "comforter" wouldn't even stay on the bed, kept sliding right off. My son took a shower and when he came out, it set off the smoke alarm that would then not go off again. I had to take it off the ceiling and take it to the office. Since when does a shower set off a smoke alarm??? They said they would replace it, and they never did for the remainder of my stay there. When I booked the room, they said it would be an efficiency, with dishes, pots pans utensils, etc. Ummmm NO. There was a coffee pot, and a toaster in a basket on top of the cupboards that looked like they hadnt been touched in years, and they stayed untouched by my hands as well. Ended up just buying cereal and milk for my son... at least the fridge appeared to work after I had to screw in the light bulb inside the fridge... really??!!
Then there are the flocks of Hasidic Jews. While I am not prejudice towards anyone, I certainly felt their prejudice towards me. Where I was placed was the 2nd to the last room on the back building that has a long narrow porch that serves all of these units. It seemed to me that the last 3 units were unoccupied when I arrived and we were placed with a "bumper" room between us and them. The first morning I got up and tried to access the wifi that they claimed is available. It's not accessible from inside the room, but if you go outside to the porch you can get it, but speeds are so slow it's just not even worth the effort. My son ate his breakfast cereal on the little table outside our room. That evening when we came back to the room, the table and chairs were gone... confiscated by the Hasidic Jews, as if the 4 sets of tables and chairs allotted to their rooms were not enough. I honestly felt it was a not so subtle message from the jews that they would rather not see me and my son enjoying any time on the porch where they would have to see us. They even teach their children to be rude to anyone who is not Hasidic. It's a shame really that anyone should feel like they are "too good" to be civil to others they come in contact with. We ALL live in this world and not one religion is any better than any other. If you value your lives, stop walking IN the streets in the middle of the night wearing your all black garbs! You are going to get run over. And for God's sake, dont push the baby stroller IN the ROAD as you are walking dressed in black in the street in the middle of the night. There ARE sidewalks, keep your babies safe on them, NOT in the roads.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank N E
Reviewed 9 June 2015

Quiet hotel in an even quieter town. Had the essentials but we found it odd that there was an unplugged full size fridge and no microwave. Free wifi, helpful staff, free cable. Good room for the low price.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 July 2014

We have stayed many weekends during the summer at the Delaware. Although the rooms are old, we always found them to be clean and the grounds very well maintained. Their sizable swimming pool is clean and well maintainted. I would highly recommend the Delaware if you're looking for a quiet, serene, off the beaten path getaway.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank bessy r
Reviewed 8 January 2014

For some categories of skiers (especially 60+) Belleayre ski resort in state New York is very attractive due to plenty of easy and moderate difficulties trails. The good place to stay in that area is Delaware Court motel (Fleishmanns). First of all it is very close to mountain. Secondly it is not an expensive, but has very satisfactory service. Motel has not only different rooms, but also one and two bedrooms cabins, which is very convenience for big companies.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank worldtraveller33804
Reviewed 26 February 2013

We just spent the weekend at the Delaware Court while skiing at Belleayre. It is fairly close to the mountain and the room was warm and clean. Yes, it is VERY dated (think old 60's &70's decor w mismatched plates, utensils and decor). The bare bulb look in the kitchen didn't help. We had one of the efficiency rooms that came w double beds and a kitchen. We were planning on cooking and asked if the kitchen had plates, utensils, pots etc. and we were told yes. Upon arrival though, we were a bit disappointed. The refrigerator as a whole turned into a freezer and all the eggs and fresh produce I had froze!! The utensils were limited, and the skillet was not the best. Bring your own utensils and skillet if you want to cook. The microwave works, but the display does not. Though we were told that we had wifi, we had problems connecting. On the whole, the rooms are fine if you are looking for a warm and clean place to stay. Price wise $95/night was a bit much for what the rooms offer, it should be priced around $75-80.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple