We've stayed at many motels/hotels over the years, & I've seen some less than adequate establishments but this one took the cake. In short what this place needs is a bulldozer. This place might work if they charge hourly rates, & that would still be iffy. Old, moldy, an a electrical nightmare. I saw a full size refrigerator w/ the ground pin pulled out so they could plug it into a household extension cord. Switches on lights didn't work. Burn holes in the bed quilts. Our party rented 3 rooms but we never stayed in them. Bottom line you would have to pay me a lot more than the room costs to stay there. Word to the wise, don't believe the pictures they advertise.