“Scenic Location for a Catered Event”

Highlands Country Club
Reviewed 3 November 2014

Nice scenic views. The catered buffet was good. The layout is a little weird due to the fact that if something is going on in one of the other rooms the guest have to walk through the center room to get to the bathroom making your event a little less private.

Reviewed 10 June 2014

I got married here in May and everything couldn't have been more exceptional. The Highlands is the perfect setting for a small wedding (we had 75 people). The reason we chose the place was because there are multiple options in case of poor weather, but we fortunately had a beautiful day; ceremony and cocktail hour outside, reception in the main room. Danielle West, our day of coordinator was extremely accommodating and did not miss a beat on any of my special requests for the day. I didn't get to taste the food too much but I heard good reviews from my guests!

Reviewed 23 August 2013

My favorite short nephew just got married here. The outdoor area for the ceremony was truly beautiful. You overlook the Hudson Valley, the mountains and the river. The banquet hall is wide open, large and floor to ceiling windows allow you to see the beautiful scenery while you party. The staff was fantastic, never had to wait for more water, they even refolded you table linen napkin when you left your chair. I would highly recommend this wonderful venue for any type of celebration.

1  Thank 10,904
Reviewed 25 September 2012

We loved the tavern located on site. It has a changing menu. we have been there several times and always enjoy it. cozy setting in the winter with a roaring fire. The staff is always pleasant and aim to please.
we also visited the rest with a prix fix menu and wine tasting. Call for deatails or go online.