“Better food than in last few years”
Review of Big Tree Inn

Big Tree Inn
Ranked #4 of 46 Restaurants in Geneseo
Price range: US$7 - US$27
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 17 August 2017

Recently visited this pretty inn again. I have been very disappointed in the food for several years. This time, though, the difference was noticeable. My hamburger was perfectly cooked to order and the fries crispy good. My friend's salad looked delicious, and although I had previously ordered this salad, this time it was beautifully presented.
Congratulations to the Inn. I hope they can keep the new chef who is a good addition to the already friendly and efficient staff. I'll be back sooner now.

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

The decor and the "old home" atmosphere is very nice. Service is ok. Food ok but very overpriced if you do eat there opt for pub food menu

Reviewed 15 July 2017

After touring the Wadsworth Homestead, my Mom and I enjoyed a very tasty lunch with great service at the Big Tree Inn. Do take time to take a walk through this historical building. It's a must do, if spending time in Geneseo.

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

My wife and along with 2 other couples enjoyed a nice lunch at this pleasant inn restaurant recently.

Our group enjoyed their club sandwich with yummy fries, minestrone soup, excellent french onion soup, salad and IPA beers, wine and sangria.

Treat yourself to a nice meal at the Big Tree Inn which I recommend to you.

Reviewed 29 June 2017

On the pricier side but also more upscale than some other places in the area, it has been a trusted restaurant for many years