“Could have been great, if only....”

Ciccino's Pizzeria & Restaurant
Ranked #34 of 94 Restaurants in Geneva
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

Just arrived in Geneva enroute to our hotel when we saw this nice looking restaurant. We were hungry after a long day of traveling & stopped. Extensive menu had us ready for a great dinner. After being seated we had to wait 20 minutes for our server to stop by & offer us water. We asked her to wait so we could go ahead & place our order. 20 minutes later a nice salad arrived. Not very cold, but flavorful. 5 minutes later our lukewarm dinner arrived. Couldn’t find our waitress so we ate it as served. (We then heard 2 tables behind us complain about their food, but no waitress). Maybe we had a new server but whatever it was quite a disappointing start to our vacation in the Finger Lakes.

1  Thank Yvonne B

Reviewed 3 August 2018

We stopped at Ciccino's rather abruptly as we had been traveling and needed lunch right after finding a bathroom stop. It was done without ant knowledge of the restaurant, but sheer convenience.

The food was very good - well prepared and cooked to order. My wife had a burger and fries. The burger was cooked well and the fries were hand-cut and delicious and not overly salty. I had the spicy green chili chicken sandwich that tasted very goo, though I would have like rather more spiciness, or at least, the option to add more heat. I also had the onion rings which were well battered and fried to perfection.

Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

Great sauce, food & service. Highly recommend. Hubs & I stopped by for dinner. I got the trio and he had to the chicken parmigiana. Great French onion soup too. Highly recommend!!

Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

Ciccino’s is one of the best pizza restaurants in the Geneva area. The service is amazing, and is one of those places everyone knows your name after a while. We usually get pizza, a hoagie, and mozzarella sticks and never have complaints.

Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

Order from here all the time and noticed the service is just going downhill. Ordered a pizza only and was told it would be delivered in 45 mins to a hour on a Tuesday. Hour and a half later called to cancel it this after I called twice looking for it. One time the phone rang for a minute and no one answered the phone. Photo is the proof of call times. Completely unacceptable and will make me think twice about where I will order pizza from next time. Cams doesn’t even take that long to deliver and I always thought they were the slowest. Not the case anymore. Better get it together your not the only pizza shop in Geneva.