“Love the Torrey Parker!”

Club 86 Bagels and Cakes
Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in Geneva
Reviewed 7 February 2017

I must get the Torrey Parker every single time I visit Geneva! Anything with fried bologna is delicious... if you haven't tried it, you must! Lori is an amazing hostess!

Reviewed 16 November 2016

I stopped by to grab a quick treat for a meeting and chose the vanilla cupcakes and brownies. The counter staff was very friendly, the treats yummy, the options more than adequate and that's just about the treats. The menu offers breakfast and lunch options as well with a wide selection of coffees, teas and cold beverages.

Reviewed 7 November 2016 via mobile

The food was good but maybe a bit high priced for the portion size. We waited quite a while on our food and when it came I wished my soup would've been hot. But nevertheless the food was good

Reviewed 17 October 2016

These bagels are tasty and made by the owners, but lack the "chew" of the ones from a NY Deli. The cream cheese smears are quite good, and generous enough. I find fault with the breakfast potatoes just being deep fat fried, rather than being put on the grill like true "homefries". The coffee is not any better than any diner and may not be as good as Mc Donald's. I really would like to find good coffee in Geneva. What I do like at this restaurant is that it is self serve and the seating is comfortably casual. It just lends well to gathering with friends and talking without feeling rushed.

Reviewed 13 October 2016 via mobile

This is our go-to place for breakfast. Great breakfast sandwiches (with GF options!!!!), friendly service and really affordable menu. Kind of a locals place but if you're looking for a quick, delicious meal to start your day, look no further. We'll be back again tomorrow.

1  Thank Eahumphries