“Lunch place”

Club 86 Bagels and Cakes
Ranked #20 of 94 Restaurants in Geneva
Reviewed 22 December 2017

Pretty decent variety of sandwiches and salads. Lunch there normally costs $10 to $12 for me. Counter service. You can move and re-arrange tables as suits your needs. Free coffee refills. They have some foods in take-out containers in a fridge to take out, but I never get them, so I'm not sure about the details of that. They also have bagels and some desserts. Gets a bit crowded right at noon, but even then, it doesn't seem bad. I have often suggested this as a place to meet friends who were driving through the area as an easy place for them to find where they can get something light before getting back on the highway.

Reviewed 2 November 2017

A friend &I had lunch here on a Friday. We arrived before noon & found things to be very quiet. As we got into the lunch hour business was brisk. This is a "help yourself kind of place". Order & pay at the counter, they call your name when your meal is ready and you go to the pick up area & retrieve your meal. Buzz your table when you finish. Not a big deal.
Our food was ready in very short order. Well prepared and tasty food. My friend took home some sweets & reported that they were excellent. I got an assorted dozen bagels to bring home. The selection would have been better early in the day but what I got was very good. Next time I'll get some of their cream cheese too.
Over all a good place for a meal. We'll be back.

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

Went here today with family and a friend. The coffee drinks are fantastic as are the huge pancakes. Loved breakfast sandwiches and salads. Would definitely go again

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

Had the sausage and egg bagel sandwiches here. They were like your average coffee shop sandwich. Have to pay extra for cheese. Cute decor inside.

Reviewed 27 August 2017

The bagels that I ordered in advance for a meeting were fresh, firm and not squished as has been the case sometimes. My staff were all inquiring where these great bagels came from and I was proud to tell them about your wonderful product and place. Thank you for making me Geneva proud, once again!