“Great food”

Ranked #25 of 94 Restaurants in Geneva
Price range: US$16 - US$30
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: The Cobblestone Restaurant in Geneva, New York provides casual, intimate fine dining.
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

The food is great very nice wine selection but didn't see a wholelor from the finger lakes region. I will be back so I can try the new pub.

Reviewed 14 June 2018

I was there for a dinner for 63 people. The staff served everyone very efficiently and the meals were good. Making arrangements was easy and the dining are was pleasant and uncrowded. Nice atmosphere. Reasonable prices. It was noisy, but then again we had 63 people all talking at the same time!

Reviewed 12 May 2018

We dined here on a Thursday night and sat in the older section which was very charming. The special drink was a limoncello martini that was outstanding. The food was also very good. Had the shrimp scampi with huge shrimp over pasta. The salmon was also prepared perfectly and our friends raved about their Cobblestones veal dish. Service was handled by a team of waitresses who did a wonderful job. We loved the experience so much that we dined here again on Saturday night and were just as impressed.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

I’ve been by this place countless times and never gave it a thought. Big mistake! We came for dinner recently and had a wonderful experience, from the staff to the food. We were seated in the new dining room, which was a bit sparse and empty when we arrived. It lacks the old-time, historic atmosphere of the ‘old’ dining room but it soon filled up and was lively and fun.
Of course the food is the most important thing and no one at our table was disappointed. Started with the Utica Beans and Greens, something I’d not seen before. That was a dis in itself. A wonderful combo of sautéed greens, prosciutto, white beans and Asiago. The romaine wedge was a nice twist on the age-old iceberg wedge. By the time my steak came, I had little room left! Enough, however, to know it was done perfectly medium-rare and delicious. Garlic mashed were very nice. Other dishes included the peppercorn scallops...wow. I was a little suspect of the quality of scallops way upstate NY but they were as good as any I’ve had in NYC. The filet was also perfect. No one had room for dessert but we all had enough for lunch the next day!
Message: Never underestimate a place you go by 100 times!

Reviewed 7 March 2018

Great service, food and prices. Portions were a good size. Bruscetta was great but needed more balsamic glaze.