Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Great wines

Tousey makes excellent wines and offers a nice wine tasting for a small fee. Seating is not that... read more

Reviewed 27 August 2018
linna365
Germantown, New York
via mobile
Excellent service and great staff

A few weeks ago, my boyfriend and I were on our way back home from a short vacation with our two... read more

Reviewed 4 July 2018
nikifillmore
New York City, New York

All reviews tasting room wine tasting hudson valley great tasting experience well worth the trip new york rebellion
Reviewed 12 October 2017

Locate along US 9 North of Rhinebeck, this small winery ahs a great Tasting Room, with a variety of wines to sample.

Date of experience: October 2017
1  Thank 664lrd
Reviewed 2 October 2017

I was hired to play jazz and swing for Tousey, they wanted a trio. I hired a bass player and sax player. They backed out when some friends offered to play for free. Pretty unethical if you ask me.

Date of experience: September 2017
1  Thank pjredjunk
Reviewed 22 September 2017

Had a nice experience at the wine tasting room. Staff was nice and accomodating to which I ended up buying 3 bottles. It is not a cheap wine. Tasted ok. The thing i did not like is when you open the wine bottle, it had crystals in the cork. It looked like sugar crystals. I have a feeling that they put sugar in their wine which is a big no no to me.

Date of experience: September 2017
2  Thank Aileen T
Reviewed 30 August 2017

If you love great wine, if you love great ambiance, if you love friendly and knowledgeable people....then you will love Tousey Winery! I have been drinking their wine and visiting their winery for years and have never been disappointed. As a local to their area, they are my go-to for a bottle of wine, for the fun of fish taco nights, and I go to the other special events they hold throughout the year. The personal connection you'll receive at Tousey Winery just can't be beat!

If you're local to their area, it's a must. If you're not local, and planning a visit, be sure to add Tousey to your itinerary. It's worth the drive and located in an area full of great things to do and views of the Hudson River and mountains that cannot be beat. Their fish taco nights are fun for the whole family, couples on a date night, and friends wanting to catch up and have some fun. In addition to their indoor tasting areas, they provide outdoor seating options such as picnic blankets, bistro tables, and a porch swing.

Date of experience: August 2017
1  Thank acpgrp
Reviewed 29 August 2017

Excellent venue. Great atmosphere. Family friendly. One of the best local hangouts! Extensive wine list. Great local beer selections.

Date of experience: August 2017