“Breakfast”

The Glen Cove Diner
Ranked #17 of 97 Restaurants in Glen Cove
Description: The Voutsinas Family would like to welcome you to the Glen Cove Diner.​ We are family owned and operated with decades of experience in the food industry. We are here to bring you a variety of assorted Greek Cuisines mixed with traditional American Dishes.
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

We returned here this morning with family and friends. I will tell you that we hadn't been here for several years, as the last few times we went, in the past, were not good. However, my friend said that they are now under new management. So, we gave it a try. We were seated and approached quickly. The food came out pretty quickly as well, and there were really no complaints about it...aside from the hashbrowns missing something... maybe salt or a seasoning? I was surprised that we were not approached for coffee refills for quite some time, but once I asked, they did come back pretty regularly. All in all it was a good experience, and we will return. Happy that my friend let me know that the management had changed!

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 24 July 2018

The food is fresh and the service is good. There is a varied salad menu and the specials of the day are always good.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 14 December 2017 via mobile

Had an early dinner off the daily specials menu, great food, friendly staff, I would go back again if in the area,

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

came here on Sunday around 12:30 to have breakfast place was crowded. staff friendly but service was very slow. I thought a bit expensive had two eggs, bacon, toast and homefries $10.95. The homefries were fried potatoes, doesn't anyone make homefries with onions, peppers, a bit of bacon fat anymore? Four people Bill was $53.00 we all had breakfast and coffee only. The young lady at the register was very charming, just saying.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 10 November 2017

This is a good neighborhood diner with friendly efficient waitstaff.
Quality is consistently good with a wide range of choices. Prices are reasonable

Date of visit: October 2017