“Awesome Pizza Place”

Angela's Pizza & Pasta
Ranked #7 of 22 Restaurants in Glenmont
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 8 December 2016

If you like chicken parm this is the place to go. You get 2 nice pieces of chicken and the pasta is cooked right. Not that over cooked stuff you get from other places. The sauce has a good flavor and it is homemade. I son had the family size calzone and I never seen one this big before. Please try this place really good food ans staff treats you like family.

Reviewed 28 October 2016 via mobile

We have been enjoying your wings & pizza for many years now... have tried other places in our area, and in my opinion, your's are the best! Thank you, Angela's!

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

Angela's has been around for a long time, maybe 30 years, and they make a decent pizza. Unfortunately, I don't think the sit down area has been updated in 20 years. It's old and tired which makes it look dirty but if you don't mind, it won't matter. Many times we just get takeout so we don't have to look at the dingy surroundings.

Reviewed 14 August 2016

We just got a large pizza with extra cheese and 2 slices with broccoli....there was so much broccoli on there, they did not skimp on that at all...pizza was just really awesome overall...Yummy!!!!

Reviewed 20 April 2016

I've been coming here for years.They're currently my favorite pizza in the area! Always great food at reasonable prices and great staff as well. You have to try their garlic knots.. so addicting!