My husband and I have just stayed at Sainte Anne for a week and can't wait to go back!
Beachcomber have excelled themselves with this beautiful all villa resort. We stayed in a Garden Villa, which was very private and spacious. The bed was super comfortable and we loved the outdoor shower! The room had all the mod cons you would expect... including wi-fi and a massive flat screen TV.
Sainte Anne is a stunning island with several beaches to choose from. We loved having the bycicles to get around on, it certainly makes you feel very relaxed and carefree. We were lucky enough to be there at the right time to see turtles coming onto the beaches to lay their eggs. Jason from the sports centre took us on a guided walk to a deserted beach, where we were the only people witnessing nature at it's best!
The restaurants are very varied. Le Robinson and Mont Fleuri are a must for the evenings and L'Oceane was lovely for lunch - feet in the sand whilst feasting on the catch of the day!
The all inclusive option offered very good value for money and made the holiday so relaxing knowing there is no whopping bill to pay at the end ;)
We did a day trip to La Digue (boat and bike package) which was great. It was really worth having a day out to see the other islands but we could have happily have stayed at Sainte Anne the whole time. They had a jam packed weekly programme offering all sorts of activities... snorkelling, yoga, nature walks etc. If you are the type of person who can't lie on the beach all day, there's plenty to keep you entertained.
All the staff were welcoming and nothing ever seemed too much. The hotel was quite full when we were there but it never felt crowded. There are enough quiet corners for everyone. The only time we really saw anyone was at breakfast. The buffet breakfast was excellent :)
As a couple wanting a quiet week away it suited us really well but the hotel seems very well equipped for families and groups as well. There's something for everyone.
One of our best holiday's EVER. You wont be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One island, one resort in Seychelles If you are dreaming of a luxury holiday in the Seychelles, choose the Sainte Anne Island, a Beachcomber hotel set on an exclusive private island. Sainte Anne Island is undeniably one of the finest hotels in the Seychelles and an ideal choice for couples and honeymooners. An optional all-inclusive package offers you carefree holidays from the moment you arrive until the day of departure. Accommodation is in 87 private villas, 29 of which have private pools. All are set on a 220-hectare private island, surrounded by one of the largest marine parks in the Indian Ocean. Sainte Anne Island blends seamlessly with nature. Lazy days can be spent discovering the island's natural delights. On the pristine beaches, strewn with granite rocks, the only footsteps that you will see will be your own... Colourful bougainvilleas, frangipane trees, hibiscuses and palm trees blend in with the original vegetation. Immerse yourself in an island of dreams and sensual pleasures. Superb cuisine is served in the resort's four restaurants*, which include three beach restaurants to add to the enjoyment of your holiday in the Seychelles. Sainte Anne Island has paid a great deal of attention to its leisure facilities. Nestled in an idyllic tropical setting, the Spa by Clarins is a spacious sanctuary for the body and mind. The resort also has a sports & leisure centre. In the crystal-clear waters of the marine park, a colourful kingdom of sea-life is ready to be explored. The underwater kaleidoscope of colours, shapes and slants of light swirls with innumerable fish species while spectacular corals, sea anemones and algae act as a fascinating stage set. Departing from the sports centre, three different treks invite you to discover the many facets of Sainte Anne Island under the guidance of the qualified staff. Another plus is Sainte Anne's location, just 10 minutes away by boat from Mahe, making it a convenient stepping-stone for island hopping in the Seychelles. *The hotel reserves the right to close up to two restaurants throughout the year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Beachcomber Seychelles Sainte Anne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sainte Anne Hotel Sainte Anne Island
- Sainte Anne Resort And Spa
- Sainte Anne Island Hotel
- Sainte Anne Island Resort