“Too noisy to enjoy”
Review of Lo Brizan Bar

Lo Brizan Bar
Price range: US$1 - US$70
Description: Enjoy a variety of light snacks and live entertainment in Lo Brizan, at the Hilton Seychelles Labriz Resort & Spa. Sip New World wines and island-inspired cocktails by the poolside and the ocean shore as you soak up views of the deep green forest-covered slopes of Mount Dauban in the distance.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We tried to get there, it was so noisy that we turned our heels and took a drink in one of the restaurants... A pity, the selection was good and the view nice.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The Hilton Labriz had two "happy hours" one early evening and then one from 9 until 11pm. The local Creole Cocktails were 50% off and the drinks were fine but when served the staff were totally disinterested. One evening we couldn't find a member of staff to give us our bill to sign - instead there were three members of managment who didn't have a clue so they went off to find someone who could sign off our bill.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The bar did great cocktails, although the quality did vary day to day. The only draw back is they tended to use A LOT of mint in some drinks which ruined them.
The complimentary banana chips were yummy, I just wish we could get them in the UK. The food was also very tasty off the lite bite menu. We visited the bar for happy hour cocktails before diner and would recommend it to anyone over the age of 18.

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

The drinks, happy hours and music were all excellent but please... put on more staff. Really difficult to get an order from a pool bed and one afternoon there was only one waiter serving pool beds!

Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

Lo Brizan is the main lunch restaurant at Hilton Labriz and also the place to go to for drinks around the pool and on the beach. I cannot comment on the drinks as I didn’t buy any (I only drink water and carried my own with me in a flask) but the food here was very good. It’s a lovely setting with seating in an air conditioned area and plenty outside with large parasols plus a couple of really comfortable cabanas. The outside seating was popular with birds but they were no trouble and the staff would frequently shoo them off if required. Helpfully, they had gluten free options marked on the menu and there was at least 4 different main dishes I could eat which is comparable to other bars I frequent for lunch. Being on full board I got into the habit of just telling the bar staff what I wanted every day before collapsing in a cabana although they did provide a table service. I very much enjoyed the Greek salad and gluten free carbonara and bolognese. Comparing this place to Cafe Dauban, Lo Brizan definitely had a more chilled out vibe from the staff. Cafe Dauban ran like a well-oiled machine whereas in Lo Brizan, you would get your food in a decent time but sometimes you had to put a bit of extra effort in to attract the attention of the staff. I made a point of getting there early every day so I could get my order in quickly. There were all unfailingly kind and helpful however once you had their attention. Only being there for a week, I didn’t feel I ran out of food choices and of course, those without dietary restrictions had a far greater choice than me. A great place to relax for lunch.