“Ok, but not great, sorry guys.....”
Review of Limeyard Staines

Limeyard Staines
Ranked #13 of 105 Restaurants in Staines
Price range: US$12 - US$21
Description: All Day California Kitchen.
Description: All Day California Kitchen.
Reviewed 29 June 2018

Stopped here for a meal after the cinema. Staff were friendly and courteous. We ordered a couple of drinks and a couple of main courses - flat steak and the mixed grill. My wifes food (the steak) was ok but over cooked- asked for medium and was more well done. My food (the mixed grill) was luke warm. Seems to be a bit pot luck here, some good review some not so good. Looks like we got a 'not so good' day. Shame really, as the ambiance and staff were great, but for the money the food and drink did not live up to it.

Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

I have been coming in for lunch around twice a week and the Service is always amazing along with great food! Set menu is such a steal so would reccomend as its two courses for £10!! Robert and Adrianna always very welcome along with the rest of the team (-: thanks guys

Reviewed 28 June 2018

Been at the Limeyard for lunch. The food is okay, but the service is way too slow. Ordered a starter and a main at the same time. The starter arrived a bit late, but thought it was still okay. The main took ages to come though! We had to grab the attention of a waitress just to wait even longer. Cannot recommend if you want food within an hour. I found the service charge of 10% cheeky as well, but only noticed it on the way out, otherwise I would have disputed it.

Reviewed 23 June 2018

We found ourselves in Staines early on a Saturday morning having taken the car for a service in the area. Desperately in need of a nice breakfast we headed into town and found Limeyard.

We received a warm and friendly greeting, chose a table and ordered our food. The service was prompt and efficient, and we didn't have to wait too long. The food was flipping excellent, and the coffee way better than 95% of places I've visited.

I had the Full Yard, a really good breakfast. My partner had the Green Yard as she suddenly had a craving for halloumi, and she thoroughly enjoyed her meal as well.

I recommend Limeyard highly, it's a smashing place to eat and we'll definitely pop in again when we are in the area. A little gem!!

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

Popped in for a quick lunch today and it was absolutely fabulous. Food was excellent. All dishes were cooked to perfection. Staff especially the manager couldn’t be more accommodating. Place that shouldn’t be missed.