See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Holy Jeebus - this place was scary scary and not very clean - there is NO rooftop terrace and I was wishing I had exercised my 2nd amendment rights this trip. Run down is one thing but no soap/towels/fridge/micro......loose tiles in the bathroom floor ...tiles falling OUT of the wall around the faucet/handles in the shower.

Yes - for the area - it is very cheap so I was ready for "not the fanciest place I ever stayed in" but worrying whether or not your car will have all the tires when you wake up in the AM or are you gonna get your room broken into is not worth the money saved here.

For that matter - everything on the US side that is in the area but not right by the falls and 140+/night is a serious ghetto. I am staying on the Canadian side next time.

This place should be shut down and condemned.

Room Tip: If you want a good room - do NOT book here!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Betty W
Reviewed 21 April 2013

The place should be condemned and who has the right to call it a motel. We had to ask for towels,soap, light bulbs and cleaning stuff. So sad that it came as a recommended place to stay. We paid way too much for what we got. I agree with the rent a van and sleep in it!!! Much cleaner and safer!!!!!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank simonsj453
Reviewed 4 August 2012

The motel is older and not fancy, but if you are looking for an economical, clean, quiet, and safe place to stay, then is perfect. Close to the Niagara Falls and interstate.

Cookies, donuts coffee in the morning were unexpected.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 July 2012

Have to admit...$50.00 a night is as cheap as it gets....That said...What a dump...Rent a van and sleep in it...

Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank ron818
Reviewed 12 July 2012

First let me say that you need to realize that this is not a 5 start motel and if you are expexting luxury than this may not be the place you are looking for. With that said, I need to share my experience. I was traveling with my wife, our 2 pre-teen kids and our dog during the 2012 4th of July week to visit Niagara Falls. Our reservations that we thought we had at another popular hotel were not confirmed and that hotel could not do anything to assist us. The same held true for every other hotel in the reasonably near area. We drove 10 hours from home and I was stuck with my entire family, and our dog, with no place to stay. When I called the Red Carpet the Manager was the only person I had spoken with that was truly sympathetic and willing to do whatever he could to help us out. He took my number and advised he would call me back. I received a call back and it was the owner of the motel on the phone. He assured me he would work something out to ensure we were not left sleeping in the car all night. The end result was that he actually asked 2 other customers to move around their rooms to accommodate us for the 3 nights we would be staying there. On top of that, this motel was only about 10 minutes from Niagara Falls which was much closer than the original hotel we had booked. Not to mention the fact that the rate per night was almost half the cost of the original hotel. If you are ever planning a trip to Niagara Falls or find yourself in a need of a place to stay with very reasonable rates in the Grand Island, NY / Niagara Falls area I would highly suggest talking to the management and/or owner of this motel. Had it not been for them our trip would have been a disaster to say the least.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family