“Staff needs to be more careful with orders”
Review of Mighty Taco

Mighty Taco
Ranked #15 of 40 Restaurants in Grand Island
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 22 January 2018

I don't go often however it seems like they never get my order correct or when I order poppers they are dried out and cold. I always go thru the drive thru window so obviously I am not going back to complain

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

We gathered family members who had flown in for a family reunion for a bite to eat at Mighty Taco. It was beautiful to see the cousins flock together in a booth. The staff moved into action to get a bunch of family / party packs together in a relatively short length of time!

1  Thank JaymeFamily
Reviewed 25 May 2017

Mighty Taco always offers a good meal at reasonable prices. I love the large chicken fajita. I only wish they offered free refills on soft drinks because I always get hot sauce and a second drink would come in handy.

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

We passed every day while visiting family on island. My boy begged to stop. Nice selection of tacos with/without beans,lettuce, tomato. Choice of chicken or beef. We went simple. Hard shells had a nice crunch to them. Both added hot sauce. For $1.19, we enjoyed. They had burrito bowls, fajitas and more. If want simple, this is place to stop.

Reviewed 30 September 2016

it was good foodi like it very much we ate before we went martins fantasy island and had alot of fun