“brick oven but not just flatbed pizza”

Brick Oven Pizzeria
Ranked #4 of 39 Restaurants in Grand Island
Price range: US$5 - US$14
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Brickoven Pizzeria & Pub has a great atmosphere. The dining area, and the pub, where we feature 28 beers on tap, are separated to establish a great balance. We have dine-in, patio, pick-up and delivery services available.
Reviewed 24 May 2017

All I can say is delicious, friendly, fun place. Pizza parlor/restaurant up front, bar and restaurant on backside. The food is great, genuine Italian, calzone unbeatable, pizza pie's are also superb. A real variety on menu, go there you'll love it. Prices aren't the lowest but very reasonable.

Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

First time visiting the only so called decent place in island. The pub bar service was awful. Snabbie service poor bad food. Pricey very disappointed. Still left good tip though

Reviewed 4 January 2017

Had a client stop by the office & said he had time for a quick meal, so I asked him if he liked good pizza... he said sure. So to mix things up a bit, we go to the Brick Pizza Oven- I haven't stopped in since they moved from the old location in the plaza. Despite the timing, around 5 pm, it was not crowded and we were served right away. It took only 15 minutes to be served a piping hot chicken finger piizza, and that along with a pitcher of beer = a satisfying meal at a reasonable price!

Reviewed 1 January 2017 via mobile

Had an excellent pepperoni pizza and order of wings today. We've tried most of the pizza places on the island and I had written Brick Oven off, but today they came through! I was thoroughly impressed with size, taste, and quality! I like other food on the menu too, but today hit just right! Might become a regular go to.

Reviewed 20 December 2016

We stop in often. Everything I have ordered has been good (fish fry's, sub, pizza, garlic bread with cheese, chicken fingers, chicken wings and the calzone is huge).