“Great pizza for our KOA stay!”

Rocky's Island Pizza
Ranked #8 of 40 Restaurants in Grand Island
Description: Your search for the best pizzeria in Grand Island, NY ends with Rocky's Island Pizza. Our local pizzeria has been serving up fresh food for years. We are well-known for our freshly made pizzas and our signature sweet pizza sauce. We keep you and your needs in mind by offering family-sized portions at great deals! Visit our pizzeria regularly to check out our everyday specials. Aside from our mouthwatering food offerings, we are also proud to be the cleanest pizzeria on the island. We make sure that our staff follows effective safety, hygiene, and food sanitation processes. Rest assured that we will not only serve you with delicious meals, but we will also provide you with an unforgettable dining experience each time you visit us.
Reviewed 3 March 2015

This pizza was amazing!! We went with the sweet sauce. It was a perfect touch to a nice night at our cabin.

Reviewed 10 October 2014

I like the crust and the sauce. Its difficult to describe, but its not too sweet and just the right amount of spice. I like the hot peppers cuz they don't set ur mouth on fire, but let you know they are there. Bring cash, cuz they don't take plastic. But they are very reasonable.

Reviewed 15 August 2014

The unique sweet sauce they make at Rocky's keeps me coming back. Excellent crust, sweet sauce and what ever toppings I'm in the mood for have me driving way out of my normal route home to pickup a pizza for the family. And strangely, no matter how much I order, not a single piece makes it through the night. Great Pizza!