“coffee”

Add it.
Tim Hortons
Ranked #1 of 2 Bakeries in Grand Island
Reviewed 20 July 2017

nothing better than a tim hortons coffee and a apple cruller to start your day . and the french toast bagel great

Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

What could be wrong with a donut for lunch? And, the club sandwich was good, too. This is a new pairing with Wendy's, so almost everything was on the menu.

Reviewed 15 April 2017

Good place for a cup of coffee. The also serve sandwiches and soups. Food is decent, economical, and service is speedy.

Reviewed 22 January 2017

On my way to Canada for an event byway of Grand Island, New York on the I-190 North, I decided to stop @ Tim Hortons (TH) for a quick bite to eat and to fill up my tank as my vehicle was low on gas. An easy to access location once you are on the Island by taking a lot of “right turns” - the first exit which is on the right, follow the roundabout to the right and Tim Hortons is also on the right. This location is not hard to miss as there is a very large parking lot - Tim Hortons occupies the right side of a shared roof line of this building. The central entrance to the open-concept clearly emphasized that only one side of the shared roofline was busy doing business and it was Tim Hortons. Separated by a tiled walkway and waist-high dividers, anyone could clearly see that Tim Hortons was the first choice of diners by a ratio of 20-0. Toward the back right wall was the typical Tim Hortons layout, two cash stations, glass front display case filled with inviting donuts, muffins, etc.., lit menu board high above, and commercial equipment lining the very back of the open kitchen with cooking/holding/storing the assortment of food and beverage options. All Tim Hortons team members were wearing their expected brown toned uniforms, name tags, hairnets and hats, and gloves when handling ready-to-eat foods. I received a quick greeting from a friendly Tim Hortons team member and I ordered my typical decaffeinated coffee with milk and Turkey Bacon Club, paid my order, was handed instantly my coffee and waited only a few moments before my order was called out. I decided to have my bite to eat (delicious sandwich and coffee) in the well maintained dining area which was quite busy with a lot of individuals enjoying their meals and most drinking signature Tim Horton’s coffee. I can imagine on really busy days this space being filled to the brim. I also noticed a TH team member carefully and diligently cleaning table tops as needed. The shared restrooms are between both businesses sharing the roof line and these were well maintained and accessible. My summary of Tim Hortons on Grand Island is that this may be the “go to” for those passing through on I-190 North or the place to meet for residents of who live on Grand Island as all TH team members were busy attending to customers’ requests by assembling orders, providing quick service and maintaining this venue’s cleanliness and it is fully accessible.

Reviewed 9 January 2017

During our NY visit we stopped here several times due to it's convenient location.

We were constantly back and forth between Buffalo and Niagara Falls and this location is just off the freeway.

They were never really busy during the evening hours that stopped by.

Bathrooms: Clean and well stocked

Food: Love their muffins

Coffee: Not a lot of choices, but always managed to find the coffee good. Much better than local Donut shops.

Price: Coffee was typically around $3-4