“my wife loves it”

bee-Organic
Ranked #2 of 2 Dessert in Great Neck
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast
Description: We are an Organic Juice Bar - restaurant serving Breakfast, Lunch and dinner.
Reviewed 9 December 2017

My wife constantly tries to have me pick up food there. She is vegitarian and likes their selection especially their vegetable juice drinks

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

This service is absolutely terrible. Every single time. This is the only juice place in huntington so without another option I occasionally pop in here. And every time I do I regret it. There is no order of service, you'll wait in line or wait to be rung up while they do 100 other things. I've waited a solid 28 minutes for a juice, busy or not busy. I want to love this place because it's healthy and the only place like it in huntington but they need to seriously get their act together in regards to service and customer experience.

1  Thank Ashley J
Reviewed 29 October 2016 via mobile

My dear friend from Great Neck took me here. She said "the food is delicious but the service is slow." It's not quick but the service is friendly and attentive. A lovely little place where everything is fresh and homemade. My oatmeal was fresh and hot with a variety of plump raisins and walnuts. There were fresh baked goods, excellent coffee and gluten free options. Only odd thing was no coffee refills; you just buy another cup. I would go back for sure.

Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

My daughter and I recently visited the cafe and we were very impressed. The owner greeted us immediately and was very willing to help is with our selections. They offer organic drinks, freshly baked foods and homemade soups/sandwiches. I bought a gluten-free brownie for my son and he said it was delicious! There is also Himalayan salt lamps, smoothies and many other healthy products. I would definitely go there again.

Reviewed 29 March 2016

Vegan meals are one of the best I tried in my life, amaizng combinations, great seasoning, I would go there every single day if waiting time was faster, I understand that good food requires patience but simply this takes too long. When I visited restaurant there was only one, not too organized waitress, she was confused with the meals, mistaking orders, not remembering about drinks - I never saw mine. She didn t look like she was in control of anything. Food is fabulous though. I hope You will improve service.