“Has Gone Totally Downhill - Avoid”
Review of Seven Seas Diner

Seven Seas Diner
Ranked #14 of 119 Restaurants in Great Neck
Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 26 June 2017

This diner has gone totally downhill. The service is truly atrocious and the owners don't offer to help out when it's busy. Some dishes are ok, some are terrible. Avoid it.

Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

We had a very enjoyable lunch. They offer a large menu- breakfast items, salads, sandwiches, soups, dinners, fresh fruit salad, drinks, and desserts. I had a Greek egg white omelette- came with home fries and toast and an order fresh fruit salad. My granddaughter had silver dollar pancakes (large portion), my daughter had a grill cheese and my husband had matzo Brei. Everyone liked their food- all large portion too. In addition we had very good service.

Reviewed 23 February 2017 via mobile

Went there with the kids early Sat morning. Parking was no problem, hurray. We were seated quickly and my morning "Joe" was in front of me almost immediately. Ordered nothing fancy just the usual, eggs, toast, oatmeal and crispy bacon. Kids got pancakes, juice and some fruit. Everything was served hot and quickly. Food quality was more than acceptable. We'll be back.

Reviewed 2 February 2017 via mobile

The Seven Seas Diner is an excellent for breakfast lunch or dinner. I have never been disappointed and the service is too rate. Adequate parking and valet when it gets really busy. Try the place- you won't be disappointed. The omelets are amazing!!!!

Reviewed 21 December 2016

First time at this location, and it was a good experience overall. The location of the restaurant could only be entered in a one way traffic flow. One would have to turn at the next available left (dead end) street and make a U turn to get back into the traffic flow. If the traffic is busy on Northern Blvd it can take extra time. As we entered the rear parking lot, which was busy, an employee directed me to an available parking spot. We entered the restaurant and were greeted and brought to our table. Upon looking at the menu, there were lunch specials among other choices. I felt the prices were slightly high. We ordered different lunch specials. Upon delivery, I was pleasantly surprised as the platter was plentiful. The corned beef and turkey combo on rye bread, with fries, pickle, and slaw, also came with a choice of soup. The food was tasty. The restaurant was clean, and staff was pleasant. This was a very good first time visit be careful of the traffic.