“a very nice breakfast spot”
Review of Seven Seas Diner

Seven Seas Diner
Ranked #21 of 116 Restaurants in Great Neck
Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 29 June 2017

We had breakfast there while in the area on business. It's nicely furnished, the staff is professional and the food is good. Breakfast was very nice, with extras like a fresh fruit bowl which was not even on the menu description of the dish. Service was prompt. We recommend it.

Reviewed 26 June 2017

This diner has gone totally downhill. The service is truly atrocious and the owners don't offer to help out when it's busy. Some dishes are ok, some are terrible. Avoid it.

Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

We had a very enjoyable lunch. They offer a large menu- breakfast items, salads, sandwiches, soups, dinners, fresh fruit salad, drinks, and desserts. I had a Greek egg white omelette- came with home fries and toast and an order fresh fruit salad. My granddaughter had silver dollar pancakes (large portion), my daughter had a grill cheese and my husband had matzo Brei. Everyone liked their food- all large portion too. In addition we had very good service.

Reviewed 23 February 2017 via mobile

Went there with the kids early Sat morning. Parking was no problem, hurray. We were seated quickly and my morning "Joe" was in front of me almost immediately. Ordered nothing fancy just the usual, eggs, toast, oatmeal and crispy bacon. Kids got pancakes, juice and some fruit. Everything was served hot and quickly. Food quality was more than acceptable. We'll be back.

Reviewed 2 February 2017 via mobile

The Seven Seas Diner is an excellent for breakfast lunch or dinner. I have never been disappointed and the service is too rate. Adequate parking and valet when it gets really busy. Try the place- you won't be disappointed. The omelets are amazing!!!!