“Good lunch Place”

Add it.
Entre
Ranked #39 of 116 Restaurants in Great Neck
Reviewed 11 March 2017

nice soups, good salads and sandwiches and nice owners who work hard.

it's small but there is a nice area for seating and chilling.

Reviewed 25 July 2015

If you're in a rush and either want to take out or sit down, the place is small but carries a lot of choices. Their soups are really fine and their bubble teas and smoothies are great. They have pretty good sandwiches and salads too. Very nice friendly service as well!

Reviewed 27 January 2015

We stopped in to get a cup of coffee on a cold day and I was pleasantly surprised. Entre is a cozy place with very attentive service. It was warm and inviting and good for all ages. Reminded me of a warmer-starbucks-family oriented place. Not pretentious at all. Coffee and teas were hot and delicious. Next time, pass up that well-known name for this quiet niche when you want a morning, afternoon or evening break. Bring a book. Sit and relax.

Reviewed 18 August 2014

I have been going to Entre since it opened, as I work across the street, never have I had a worse experience as the one I had on Monday afternoon. I ordered a simple ice coffee @ 2:00, only to wait 15 (that's right) 15 MINUTES to be served. Other customers came in after me and received their drinks way before me, and on top of the wait I received horrible treatment from the young man at the register. He basically yelled at me in a nasty way the following " OK, SO I'LL JUST DROP WHAT I'M DOING JUST TO WAIT ON YOU, IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT"? no sir, I simply want my iced coffee so I could go back to my office and WORK. The girl that was assisting him with orders was just as rude. This is a long time customer who will NEVER go back. I'll get my coffee from dunkin donuts or best bagel.

Reviewed 17 March 2014

Suggested that this was a must try from the hotel near by, and they were right really good wraps and soups next time I'm in town again I will be sure to enjoy this place again ! The service was a little slow but worth it