“pretty good burger”
Review of Bare Burger

Bare Burger
Ranked #23 of 116 Restaurants in Great Neck
Reviewed 25 February 2017 via mobile

This place was pretty crowded for dinner on a Friday night. My table and I shared the boneless buffalo wings as an appetizer and they were pretty good. For my main meal, I decided to build my own burger. It was a normal beef patty with cheese, lettuce, tomato, pickles, and guacamole. The guacamole on top was delicious! I highly recommend. You can tell that the burger is organic because of its irregular shape. In all, the food was good but not great.

1  Thank farrelma

Reviewed 26 April 2016

Excellent organic food and very friendly service. You can add or subtract ingredients from your order.

Reviewed 13 September 2015

The food here is excellent. It's wonderful that we finally have a decent organic restaurant in Port Washington! The variety of burger choices includes beef, turkey, elk, bison and wild boar. You can build your own burger. The sweet potato fries are also excellent. Service is friendly and usually good, but sometimes can be a little slow. My only complaint as an older person (read: curmudgeon) is that is it very popular with large families with young children and therefore can be somewhat noisy and chaotic. Get a booth if you can.

Reviewed 21 June 2015

All the flexibility you could want when building a burger. Great outdoor seating inside with the doors (front wall) open for the outside air to come in. Staff was attentive and helpful.

Reviewed 4 June 2015

I'm not a fast food fan, but sometimes you just need it. And if fast food, then only Bareburger. This is fast food high end. You have such options as duck, elk and bison which all are much healthier and also tastier than more common options. They are extremely flexible - you can create your own burger, but they also offer very sophisticated burgers on the menu. Mostly we order online (very good website and prompt delivery) but we have been there with kids several times. Very friendly stuff, they give coloring papers and tiny crayons for kids - my kids loved them. In summer they open the front glass wall and you're sitting like outdoors.