“amazing eggplant salad and home made hummus”
Review of Grill Time Express

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Grill Time Express
Ranked #23 of 116 Restaurants in Great Neck
Reviewed 14 June 2017

the hummus is so fresh and eggplant salad is to die for itis so delicious nothing I ever had before. the pita is warm and grilled and I can't wait to go back!

Reviewed 30 August 2016

Great food, waitresses very helpful, short wait - but VERY busy - which is a good sign! We loved the food - no complaints. The TV is turned up high sporting events - and loud talking. Keep it up!

Reviewed 22 May 2016

Never expected to find the best chicken Caesar salad in an Israeli kosher restaurant but this is a fresh and light version with terrific flavor. Complemented by hummus and warm pita bread, it's a yummy business lunch destination. The wait staff is friendly and helpful in explaining anything you're not familiar with on the menu. It's no frills but comfortable.

Reviewed 17 February 2016

I'm not sure what people expect, but this isn't a fancy dining establishment. They serve traditional Israeli food, like falafel and shwarma. It's a little greasy but decent enough. Go in with proper expectations and you'll enjoy it.

Reviewed 8 June 2015 via mobile

My first and last time in the grill time in great neck ny. The owner/manager is cheapest I have ever seen in restaurant business and very talkative. Food quality suck we all got sick after eating the food. The store is full of smoke hard to breath there. I am sending my complaint to health department. The waitresses see you and stare at you and know what you need even if you ask they don't bring u. I usually drive to queens and enjoy my food. This time we decided to stay local instead we got sick and I would never go back to that restaurant.
Please don't go to this restaurant. Even if you have to drive 1 hour do so.