“Very Good Chinese Food”

China Kitchen
Ranked #35 of 72 Restaurants in Greenport
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 18 February 2016

I eat here every few weeks for my chinese fix. They are very accommodating if I want a particular dish modified. The price is right and the quality very good. They make a classic chicken chop suey that I remember from my much younger days. Enjoy!

Reviewed 8 August 2015

Ok take out Chinese food , but keep driving west to mattituck to Jens Chinese , walbaums shopping center for the best Chinese you will ever eat ! Worth the trip !

Reviewed 24 September 2014

Lucky me! This restaurant was open on a Sunday after 9:00 PM. The healthy Chinese food was very tasty and hot. I enjoyed the fact the server was familiar with the place where I taught English in China. This restaurant provided everything I needed and I was able to sit in and enjoy the food.

Reviewed 16 September 2014

THIS is basically a take out place to get quick, good, Asian food. They were so kind so as to give me just the amount I wanted (not a full meal at 9:30 PM). I felt blessed to even find it open on a Sunday night when all others places I tried were "just closed". The food was hot. the food was very good. I was able to "eat in", and would go again when I revisit Greenport.

Reviewed 5 July 2014

Regardless of what the place's name is, the address is the same, and the food is the kind of reliable Chinese-American food that we all know and occasionally irrationally crave. The location on Front Street in the little "downtown" of Greenport is excellent. There is limited parking out front on the street; so better yet, walk here, or park on nearby residential streets (you're not far from the ferry docks either, which has some parking). Ordering is quick, the food arrives fast, and virtually all of their business is take-out (very dingy, very limited seating there). Food is solid and good value. We tried something new - "crab meat fried rice", which turned out to be "krab meat" fried rice (note the "k"), but still delicious. Open late and open Sundays (after noon). A welcome alternative to pricey sit-in restaurants.