“Excellent chinese food”

China Kitchen
Ranked #41 of 71 Restaurants in Greenport
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 17 June 2017

I have been there dozens of times and I have never had a bad meal. We live in Greenport and feel that this the best Chinese reataurant in the area. We have to Tonys Fusion but found that it wasn't as good.We highly recommend the restaurant.

Reviewed 24 March 2016

I ordered soup, eggroll and mooshu pork. All but the eggroll had a wierd taste to it. Maybe because they fried the eggroll in front of me, and it was hot when I ate it. The rest of the food was cold, or room temperature. I hate to waste food, but this was inedible.

Reviewed 18 February 2016

I eat here every few weeks for my chinese fix. They are very accommodating if I want a particular dish modified. The price is right and the quality very good. They make a classic chicken chop suey that I remember from my much younger days. Enjoy!

Reviewed 8 August 2015

Ok take out Chinese food , but keep driving west to mattituck to Jens Chinese , walbaums shopping center for the best Chinese you will ever eat ! Worth the trip !

Reviewed 24 September 2014

Lucky me! This restaurant was open on a Sunday after 9:00 PM. The healthy Chinese food was very tasty and hot. I enjoyed the fact the server was familiar with the place where I taught English in China. This restaurant provided everything I needed and I was able to sit in and enjoy the food.