“Baked Goods! YUM!”
Review of Washington Square Deli - CLOSED

Washington Square Deli
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 17 September 2015

Always a great sandwich and you have to get some cookies! You can also get food to go. People always ask about this deli when you mention Greenwich.

Reviewed 25 August 2014

The soups are always good as are the sandwiches. We stop there on our way to VT. The gift shop nextdoor is wonderful!!

1  Thank Gail K
Reviewed 15 April 2014

The place is very small but charming with antiques displayed. The food is good but slightly pricey for small town. Service is usually a little slow but worth it in the end.

2  Thank Nancy L W
Reviewed 11 November 2013

I can't say enough good things about the Deli or it's employees. The food is of gargantuan portions and of the utmost quality. I visit delis every time I travel and I have yet to find one that can compare to Washington Square. My only issue is trying to find a seat during the Holidays because everyone that returns home to visit family packs the place. Great food and Great people.

1  Thank ILikeSoup518
Reviewed 5 November 2013

I ordered lunch from the deli today. As usual the sandwiches are generous proportions, and tasty. They have homemade soups, cookies, and other baked goods. I appreciate the attempt at the “old time” look but the place is not kept very well when it comes to basic cleaning. The tables are small and very close to one another. I tend to look beyond the clutter for a satisfying meal. If you are fine with eating in the center of what looks more like a general store than an eating establishments, stop and enjoy some good food, or order takeout.

2  Thank stiffishnickel