“Loved it!”

Ranked #2 of 83 Restaurants in Hampton Bays
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Spicing up the Long Island waterfont, RUMBA is a special dining spot serving up a unique combination of Island-inspired food, premium handcrafted rum libations, happy staffers, reggae + a low-key vibe…all on the Shinnecock Bay (accessible by boat).
Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

Fantastic place! Excellent, helpful, friendly staff. Food was delicious! Drinks were yummy! Easy to find, fun, comfy atmosphere

Reviewed 9 October 2017

I was excited to try this place and overall came away slightly disappointed. The pros were the ribs were excellent and fell off the bone. The coconut risotto was amazing. The cons were the crab cakes were not good and the salmon was poor. Kids enjoyed all their options. A number of other dishes looked good.

Most disappointing was the service in regard to food allergies. I understand its a pain to have to ask the kitchen or check ingredients and make sure but our kids life depends on it. So instead of making us feel like its a chore it would be preferred if it was just handled with a smile.

Reviewed 30 September 2017

Great bar area with seating outside overlooking the water! We were there Taco Thursdays Great Taco with wonderful and different ingredients. Large juicy burgers I had the one with grilled pineapple YUM!!! great sides, coconut risotto was terrific!
After summer treat is open for lunch and dinner. worth the drive. Relax.

Reviewed 10 September 2017

Had the best tacos ever... love that you get to mix and match... price is right too. Specialty drinks are beautiful looking and delicious tasting. Go during the week when the crowds are not there...

Reviewed 7 September 2017

While spending a few days in the Hamptons, my daughter and I went to dinner at Rumbas one evening. Even though the place was packed, we were warmly greeted and seated rather quickly. We ordered cocktails which I found not to have much liquor in it. Next, I had steak tacos and although delicious were rather small for the price. Let's just say I was not as impressed as some of the other reviews would have one believe. They do have a beautiful view of the bay and harbor and it is a fun, lively crowd with servers who are friendly and efficient and in all fairness, this was the first time I visited, maybe their other dishes are much better. But I don't think I'll be rushing back any time soon.