“What a great place to stop for lunch!”
Review of Rumba

Rumba
Ranked #1 of 83 Restaurants in Hampton Bays
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Spicing up the Long Island waterfont, RUMBA is a special dining spot serving up a unique combination of Island-inspired food, premium handcrafted rum libations, happy staffers, reggae + a low-key vibe…all on the Shinnecock Bay (accessible by boat).
Reviewed 19 July 2018

Stopped at Rumba on the way to Shelter Island and it was such a pleasant surprise. Don't usually day drink but had to try the rum punch...served in a mason jar and I HAVE to have the recipe. Everything looked great and what we ordered did not disappoint. Will definitely go out of the way to stop at his beautiful and yummy water place spot again.

Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

We went there to have lunch and it was amazing.I really like the view to the sea while you are eating. So many people go there so prepare yourself to leave your car a couple of blocks away from the restaurant, the good thing is that they have a special bus to take you from the place where you parked to the restaurant. I really enjoyed the experience there.

Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

This restaurant is situated in a great location, staff very nice, polite and friendly, the food was very good and delicious, the prices on the menu area a bit expensive

Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

My family took my mother daughter and I there for dinner and it was phenomenal. Very relaxing atmosphere with great views! The service is amazing, you never have an empty glass or a dish left on your table! After dinner we took my daughter down to the small beach next to the restaurant and she enjoyed it so much! Highly recommend the shrimp tacos and duck empanadas!

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

This place is awesome a must stop for great food and cocktails. Wish I took a pic. The wings are out of this world and the burgers are oh my god great... anything and everything is great..