All reviews basketball court new tower front desk two bedroom suite dunkin donuts full kitchen own meals fire pit living area wine and beer yogurt dining table nice property main road extra towels strong museum shower curtain
Reviewed 24 November 2016 via mobile

This is one of the best residence inns we have stayed in. They closed the old hotel and built a brand new one behind it. I love the decor and floorplan for our one bedroom. The front desk and hospitality were friendly. I love the air scent that was pumped through the vents too. Cleanliness was on par as the usual breakfast. We liked this location so much we changed our return trip to stay again at this location.

Trip type: Travelled with family
velezgm, General Manager at Residence Inn Rochester Henrietta, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. We are glad that you had such a great experience at the hotel and look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 14 November 2016

My wife booked this room. She book a suite because there was going to be 6 of us. The manager upgraded our suit to the 2 bedroom suite because my Mother-in-law is handicapped and was going to be with us. Our room was on the ground floor and close to the exit.

Check-in was super easy and the desk receptionist (Marsha) was super friendly, polite and easy to talk with. The building is new, so everything was clean and worked well. The lobby is well appointed as were the rooms. King bed in one room, Queen in the other and pull out couch in the main room. There is an indoor heated pool with a lift for handicapped people. Unfortunately, there is no hot tub/Jacuzzi. They have a small fitness center that is pretty well equipped for it's size and it's situated next to the pool. They serve breakfast from 7-10 in the mornings which includes scrambled eggs and sausage, waffels, fruit, doughnuts, cereal, juice and a few other items. they also have a small closet with essentials like beer, frozen foods, Ice cream, candy, soda, etc. I purchased a Hagen-Daz ice cream bar.. A little pricey at $7, I think. It's close to the interstates and there are plenty of places to shop and eat close by.

I rated this Residence Inn with a Very Good. For me, and Excellent rating would have been given if they had a Jacuzzi, if the prices in the little shop were a little lower and if they could figure out how to change up the menu for their breakfast. (Hard as they aren't set up for that type of thing.)

All in all, a very good place to stay with new equipment, clean rooms and friendly staff.

Date of stay: November 2016
velezgm, General Manager at Residence Inn Rochester Henrietta, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2016

Donald C. thank you for sharing your comments with us. We are glad that you had a good time during your stay and that the room fit your needs.

We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 13 November 2016

The desk folks are just great. They remember you and visit. Just can't say enough about how great they are.

Breakfast lady was great too, very friendly and she does a great job.

Breakfast was very good and a little variety each day. We stayed a week so things can get old if it is always the same.

Room, brand new, was very nice and clean. Bed was super comfortable.

A very enjoyable stay and I'd certainly return in the future if I came to this area.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends

Gena C. thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. We do have a great staff on property and I am glad that you were able to enjoy your stay with us.

We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 3 November 2016 via mobile

Lovely staff, really nice rooms and great breakfast and dinner. So very pleased with this stay. Highly recommend to others in the area. Ideal if visiting a student at RIT. From my over 80 father to my 13 old year twins to my mini schnoodle we were pleased with the visit.

Trip type: Travelled with family
velezgm, General Manager at Residence Inn Rochester Henrietta, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2016

Marie M we are glad that you had such a great experience ta the hotel. We hope that you will stay with us again.

Reviewed 1 November 2016

This is the second time that I visit this hotel because our son lives nearby and this time we stood in their Studio King Suite and we are in love with this Hotel; the people are super friendly and accommodating - the hot breakfast is delicious with many choices - there was scrambled eggs with sausage patties, oatmeal with anything you would want to put on it - waffles, pancakes, fruit and hot fresh coffee 24/7 - The rooms were clean and spacious - We will definitely return over and over again and I hope it stays exactly the same and it never changes!! #fabulous #amazinggym

Room tip: All the rooms are great - I stayed in the 2 bedroom suite initially and now I stayed at the studio King and both rooms were super spacious!
Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
velezgm, General Manager at Residence Inn Rochester Henrietta, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2016

lchum2015 we are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us while visiting your son. Our new hotel has been well received by everyone and we continue to look for ways to make our guest experience even better.

We look forward to seeing you again.