“Excellent!”

Applebee's
Ranked #13 of 42 Restaurants in Herkimer
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 25 October 2017

Had a drink. Nice atmosphere. Went in dining area for dinner. Had a very good meal. The waitress was very good.

Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

Having previously worked at a different Applebee's my expectations were exceptionally low. However, the food came out incredibly fast, everything was good, and the service was awesome. My server Erika was really friendly and quick, and went out of her way to track me down when I inadvertently left my card behind. She was an amazing waitress. The restaurant was also very clean and the hostess was really friendly too. I would definitely come back when I'm in the area.

Reviewed 7 July 2017

Not a lot open in Herkimer after 9. This Applebees was right up there with other Applebees we have gone to. Friendly waitresses and good food.

Reviewed 26 May 2017

We have been at Applebees for Grandaughter's and Husband's birthdays . They have servers who come to your table and sing Happy Birthday . Also let Birthday person select which small sundae they would like FREE from a list on menu . The place is always clean and table ready for crowd we are bringing to special event . They don't hover over table alot but they do check if anyone needs refills of drinks . We usally always have a good time celebrating . When song is sung other people in restaurant normally will shout out Happy Birthday or clap their hands together .

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

Food is very good! What I didn't like was the fact once you touch the game console they charge you $1.99 on your bill, and don't tell you.

1  Thank Shirley T