“Bring an appetite !”

Vinny's Pizzeria & Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 42 Restaurants in Herkimer
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 20 April 2018

Sometimes I think Central New York has more Italian restaurants than Italy does. They're everywhere , and they all are peddling (basically) the same fare. I have nothing at all against Italian food, but I don't seek it out....because it's everywhere. That said, we'd been driving past this place for years on our way to eat elsewhere. Turns out, that was a mistake. First of all , the service we received was friendly and personable. The portion sizes were absolutely ridiculous, and the food was delicious. I'm 6' 2", 230lbs and I NEVER have leftovers to take home. At Vinny's, I was stuffed before finishing half of my dinner. Menu prices look a bit high....until you see how much food you get. We'll be back !

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

My husband and I do not pass through or shop in the area without stopping by for, at least, a slice. Marinara sauce for me and garlic sauce for hubby! Their wings are yummy, too! If you’re shopping at Lowes’s, Walmart or Hanafords stop in for lunch or dinner!

Reviewed 28 April 2017

the subs were packed with meat, but they got the order wrong, wrong dressings on both. Heard great stuff so we tried them. How hard can it be to get a sub right?

Reviewed 26 April 2017

No pretense here, just a good sandwich. had the cold Italian and it was loaded with meat and a good dressing. the bread substantial but soft. 1 sandwich fed my wife and I two meals. we saw someone get Stromboli and it looked like a large pizza doubled over.

a really good place that is just what it says it is.

Reviewed 8 March 2017

Okay, so here it is: Vinny's is an average PIZZERIA, folks. Don't expect 5 star dining! It is a pizzeria in Herkimer, NY. Parking lot sucks, and there is ZERO atmosphere. I had a "fish fry" last week that was meh.....nothing to jump up and down over. However, if you are a fan of greens that are cooked well and don't taste like seaweed, they probably have the best in town. Pizza is NY Style, which means it's thin, greasy, and salty. Good if you like it that way; if you don't, then don't order it. Prices are very reasonable, waitresses are always nice.