“Delicious Sushi (even if you are not hungry!)”
Review of Taku Asian Fusion

Taku Asian Fusion
Ranked #10 of 174 Restaurants in Hicksville
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 24 August 2017

I was on my way to a show, and didn't want to have a large meal. I decided to pop in to this restaurant. It was beautiful and mysteriously lit inside. The sushi was so delicious that I immediately ordered some to go, as well. I was on a trip from Maine, and went a second time the following day.

Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

Pulling up I have to admit I almost pulled away. The front of the restaurant is not at all enticing and behind it is a shady looking hotel. But, because of the reviews, we decided to give the place a try. I'm so glad we did! It was delicious. Lots of wonderful sashimi, sushi, and sushi roll options. Presentation was beautiful and the food was so good. Also, the restaurant was much nicer inside than outside. I would recommend this for anyone who likes an adventure and good sushi.

Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

I really enjoyed my dinner at Blue Fish. It was a pretty typical Sushi experience with a huge menu of rolls, sushi and all other types of Asian fare (only some Japanese). The problem was the location in the old restaurant portion of a Days Inn hotel. The restaurant smelled like an old hotel when you first walked in (but that faded). I recommend a trip but just caution on the location.

1  Thank Nate E
Reviewed 1 June 2016

Visited on Memorial Day, not exactly where one would go for dinner on Memorial Day but we did. The restaurant was quiet as you would expect so we were seated immediately. The service was excellent, not sure if this was normal or due to the holiday. We tried a few appetizers and a bevy of their chef suggested sushi rolls. All were excellent. "We shall return" to coin a phrase.

Reviewed 18 May 2016 via mobile

Ok so the location is not what you look for when searching for a sushi restaurant. The hotel it's attached to looks a little suspicious. However the sushi here is good and the staff very attentive. Definitely not a 5 star establishment but good sushi at a decent price.