“Excellent Thai food”
Review of Lemonleaf Grill

Lemonleaf Grill
Ranked #15 of 172 Restaurants in Hicksville
Cuisines: Thai
Description: Authentic Thai Style Cooking that has been serving the Hicksville, NY area since year 2000. Whether you are looking for a lovely dine-in experience, catering, or home delivery; why settle for subpar service? At Lemonleaf Grill, we use the finest ingredients to create an array of your favorite authentic Thai dishes and Pan Asian Cuisine. Best of all, we prepare our meals using healthy techniques and nutritious components. So stop by Lemonleaf Grill today, and enjoy our cozy and inviting ambiance. Sample our delicious and healthy food, and be sure to bring the whole family along; whether you're coming from Hicksville, Plainview, Levittown, or anywhere in the surrounding areas. Our Thai restaurant in Hicksville offers a little something for everyone! Our kitchen staff carefully selects the finest ingredients to be prepared in every dish and serve each of your meals in a fresh and healthy manner. Much attention has also been paid to our dining space over the years. You're going to love sampling our delicious cuisine within our cozy and inviting Thai restaurant facility, where you will enjoy an authentic atmosphere to go along with your meal.
Reviewed 11 July 2017

Have eaten food here a lot of times have never been disappointed
With food.
We have tried Veg food plus soups,salads meat dishes everything is very good.
Their Papaya salad is very good.Pad Thai is delicious.

Reviewed 8 April 2017

The client hosted a lunch at this hotel and I was a bit skeptical about getting some good vegetarian stuff in a thai restaurant and I was proved wrong. their rice and vegetables platter was more than sufficient and it was cooked to the correct level. The portion though was very large and I felt bad that I am wasting log of food. Definitely you can try it once at least.

Reviewed 22 January 2017 via mobile

I've been here so many times I can't believe I have never reviewed it. I love this place. The tom kha gai soup is my favorite!!! I will lick it up for lunch often and have it over jasmine rice. All of their food is good and compares well with other authentic Thai places but I have to say their tom kha gai soup is the best I've ever had.

Reviewed 31 December 2016 via mobile

On the winter recess from her senior year in college, our youngest came with me to work one day. Which in itself only enhanced my day. Finishing up early, I suggested lunch of her choice; which is always a blind draw as that she is a vegan. After a quick search, we were on our way to Lemonleaf for Thai food. The Restaurant is located in a small strip store complex on Broadway (Rt. 107) just north of the Grumman area. To start Lemonleaf is very clean, with plenty of seating; we were greeted immediately upon entering and seat as quickly. I'm a meat eater so immediately I focused on those sections of the menu and selected Mooyang Ta Krai which translates to Lemongrass pork chops. Not an constant consumer of Thai food it is hard to compare it to others, however that being said they were cooked very well and I found the taste enticing. My daughter selected the Pad Ruom Mit plate, which was stir fried mix vegetables and tofu with a chili paste. It's hard to say if I'll go back, as that if it weren't for my current project, the restaurant is a distance from home base; however my daughter said it's worth coming back to. So I'm going to side with her.

Reviewed 21 December 2016

Lemonleaf had become one of my favorite local restaurants since I moved to Long Island years ago and continues to be my go to place for Thai food. Their menu is varied and the dishes are consistently of high quality and absolutely delicious.

Is it the most "authentic" Thai food out there? Since I haven't been to Thailand (yet), I can't say that. But it is delicious. I love Thai curries and all of the ones on Lemonleaf's menu are especially good. My family loves the mild Massaman, which is fragrant with coconut milk and tamarind and smells as good as it tastes. My personal favorite is the more fiery Panang and Green curry and you can get any with your choice of protein. Their pad see ew is a favorite of mine, and they do a great pad thai. Other dishes that I love are the green papaya salad, lemongrass pork chops, spicy basil chicken, mango duck and an absolutely delicious tom kah gai. And they're very good about adjusting the spice levels for those with lower tolerance (or upping it for chili heads like me). Desserts are basic but well done, and I particularly like the steamed coconut "cake".

Service is usually brisk and friendly and for all the times I've eaten here, I've yet to have a bad meal. Very highly recommended.