Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
BestWestern.com
Hotels.comUS$104
TravelocityUS$104
Agoda.comUS$104
AlgotelsUS$119
All reviews beds were comfortable hudson valley stayed here front desk renovation remodeled motel
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 September 2022

Went to see a show in Poughkeepsie and found this hotel about 10 minutes away. It was about $50 less than every place else so I wasn't quite sure what to expect. I was met with friendly service and a nice clean room with modern updated furnishings. Even though the hotel was full I had no problems parking. I did not bring my pet or have breakfast on this day. The beds were comfortable and we were very happy. Don't hesitate!

Date of stay: September 2022
Reviewed 31 August 2022

Our stay was very comfortable! Staff very pleasant & accommodating. Room was excellent, very spacious IMO. Breakfast - eh...packaged pastries, cereal, oatmeal, fruit, coffee, milk and juice. So here's the "but", keep an eye on your credit card. I prepaid in Jul via Hotels.com and the hotel charged me again after check out. I addressed it with both Hotels.com and the hotel, was told it would be taken care of. Once the charge posted, I disputed it with my credit card. Didn't feel the need to contact Hotels.com and the hotel again to probably get the run around. I'm a one and done kind of person. Only 4 stars because I have to deal with the additional credit card charge.

Room tip: Keep an eye on your credit card if you prepaid for your stay!
Reviewed 17 August 2022

Stayed here with 2 medium-sized dogs & my husband. I was impressed with the cleanliness & spaciousness of the room. Staff was pleasant. Organic milk at breakfast bar. Very quiet at night so we enjoyed good sleep here.

Reviewed 9 August 2022

I was traveling with my husband and 3 young adult children on our way to upstate NY for a family vacation. We needed a pet-friendly hotel and this one was in the right location. It was in great condition, recent renovation. Super comfortable rooms. First time at a SureStay but great value and great experience. My kids are frequent travelers and commented on how good it was. We weren't sure what to expect but it was excellent.

Reviewed 7 August 2022

I arrived at SureStay and found a beautiful room with two double beds. I had a little trouble with my air-conditioner in the room. However, the hallways were absolutely freezing and many customers were complaining. When I went to breakfast at 9 am(available until 9:30, there was hardly anything left. There was no regular coffee and it was clear that no one checked to see if anything needed replenishing.

There is a nice breakfast room and a very nice lounge area that you do not always even see In very expensive hotels.

Room tip: Do not purchase a room on one the services. Go directly to the hotel website. My stay was too expensive.