“What a fiasco ”

Add it.
Dunkin' Donuts
Ranked #2 of 2 Bakeries in Highland
Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

I ordered an iced coffee and a frozen coffee "on-the-go". When we got the coffees, the frozen one was super bitter- like one of the ingredients was "off" (spoiled? rancid?). My daughter threw it out and I ordered again. I explained what happened. They did not seem to be concerned (which I could tell they probably wouldn't, which is why I just paid for another one...). The woman did make another one, but it wasn't any better... $7 spent on NOTHING. (There was another customer having the same problem, and the woman working was very rude to her, so I decided it wasn't worth getting into an argument with her.) We left very disheartened; $7 lighter, a thirsty daughter. Not the DD experience we wanted...

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 18 October 2016

I stopped here to get a chicken salad on a bagel and iced tea. The service was sub-par and the bagel selection was minimal. An average Dunkin' Donut shop.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 28 February 2016

Dunkin Donuts can always be counted on for a great cup of coffee but this location has the best trained staff I have found. They are friendly, welcoming and strive to please the customer. The establishment is always clean and a pleasure to stop for light breakfast or lunch.

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed 13 September 2014

Built together with a Subway and convenience store provides eevrything you need in one stop.Gas up, get your morning coffee, doughnuts for the wife and kids, bottled water and snacks for the picnic and you're all set!

Date of visit: August 2014