US$106
US$209
Holiday Inn Express Poughkeepsie(Poughkeepsie)
US$127
US$169
US$137
US$111
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$138/night.

US$90
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$100/night.

TripAdvisor
All reviewsfireside roomhudson valleylovely hostsb bsfresh fruitvanderbilt mansiontheir beautiful homewished we could have stayed longerovernight visitday bedmid hudsonworking gas fireplaceensuite bathroommountain viewnext morningrelaxing stayevery morning
Reviewed 17 October 2017

We had the best time over the weekend, I am so glad we were able to stay at Stonegate Bed and Breakfast.

My wife is a hit or miss with B&Bs. She enjoys the quaint setting but when you have to share a bathroom? She's turned off and doesn't have an enjoyable time. I researched Stonegate Bed and Breakfast and made sure there was a private bathroom. We were in the Fireside room which not only was a large space, it had a fireplace as well as a day bed.

The best part about Stonegate Bed and Breakfast, its close to everything. If you have a child going to one of the universities, this is a unique alternative to lodging over a typical hotel.

It was my birthday weekend, I enjoy this area and had dinner plans at the Culinary Institute of America.

We checked in Friday afternoon and our stay was until Sunday. The proprietors are the nicest folks. Neil and Jane were very accommodating to us, they made us feel welcome in their beautiful home.

I brought a bottle of wine with us. We sat outside on the porch and drank our wine. The clean, country air was invigorating. It really was enjoyable just to sit and relax. We were actually on the go the entire weekend. From Woodstock, to the Craft People, you will never be bored in this area.

For breakfast, I think I scared Neil! I wake up at 5ish, I was sitting in the parlor reading my Kindle. He was up around 6am and made a fresh pot of coffee. We drank coffee, he put out fresh scones and pancakes for everyone to enjoy. If your thinking you're getting a choice of eggs, forget it. They offer two different types of frittatas and some frozen Jones sausage links. On the table are fresh fruits, muffins and scones. Very enjoyable foods for the most important meal of the day.

The room was cozy, we opened the windows at night and had great cross breezes. The bed was comfy, everything about our stay was a joy.

I highly recommend Stonegate Bed and Breakfast.

Room Tip: Ask for the Fireside room!
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 October 2017

Amazing bed and breakfast in Highland. Very quaint area, the place itself is beyond charming, very well maintained, clean and comfortable. The people who run it, we met Neal and his daughter we very accommodating particularly with respect to dietary restrictions for breakfast. And as for the breakfast, it's phenomenal, all freshly prepared with care. Nice area to eat breakfast and chat with fellow travelers. Only regret was staying 1 night, would definitely want to come back and enjoy the area and Stonegate more. Looking forward to our next trip back.

Stayed: October 2017
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

My wife & I stopped for the evening I'm Highland on our way to Vermont & had the most excellent experience at the Stonegate. It felt like home from the moment we arrived, the people are incredible & the Illinois Mtn view room couldn't have been more impressive! We loved every single thing about the Stonegate. The owners and their daughter ensure your absolute happiness with the entire experience! We highly recommend it! You will not be disappointed!

-Travis & Chris

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 August 2017

You just can not find a better place to stay. Jane and Neil and lets not forget their daughter Terry are wonderful people. From the moment we arrived they made us feel like family. The rooms are nicely made up and are very clean. The food each morning was made with great pride. The Stonegate is home away from home for us.

Room Tip: All the rooms are first class
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

Stayed at the B&B in Highland NY while on a couples weekend to visit the FDR museum and library. The house is about 125 years old and wonderfully furnished with old dark wood pieces and lots of period wallpaper. They have 4 rooms each with ensuite bathroom. We had the Blue suite which had a nice queen bed and a small room with a daybed and adequate bathroom. The house is on a quiet street with lots of trees and flowers, plus a wraparound porch great for sitting.
Now for the food: breakfast was delicious. Two kinds of frittata, maple sausage, ginger spice pancakes, homemade cherry scones and fruit. You have access to the living room and a fridge where we had some wine. I wish it had been a ,on get stay but the owners are very welcoming and kind.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple