“If you are diner people this place is for you”
Review of Holbrook Diner

Holbrook Diner
Ranked #4 of 47 Restaurants in Holbrook
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

It's a traditional style diner with an elongated menu.

Service was great. Atmosphere was on point.

Been a while since someone automatically served me a bowl of coleslaw with a pickle.

The fries were out of this world. Perfectly crisp on the outside and served hot!

My wife had a turkey wrap which was freshly made to order and delicious.

I had a chicken sandwich with Swiss and mushrooms on a garlic bread which was also very good.

I am having trouble finding something bad to say about this place or our visit.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

I have been here several times. Even when they are busy the food is good and the staff works hard to make sure you have what you want.

Reviewed 30 June 2017

Very nice staff, a couple TVs viewable from the bar. Food is awesome and such big portions. A tad pricey but well worth it. Always busy. Been there 4 times now. Consistently great!

Reviewed 21 April 2017

When ever I visit my mom, we can count on the Holbrook diner to have something for everyone.The portion sizes are quite large.

Reviewed 12 April 2017

The Holbrook Diner has a wide variety on there menu. The wait if one is not long. The service is very good and food is delicious. I would recommend this place for breakfast, lunch or dinner.